Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 months to go...

6 months to go...

LOL

I am already looking forward to Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Oh and July 4th

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

lol

That's not that far away! I was looking at Halloween decorations yesterday, and today I'm listening to Christmas music. I don't know how it is down there, but here it's been rainy and cool- hard to appreciate June.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I'm already starting to get in the mood! Can't wait! :D

I have some of my chRistmas music out too. But since my health problems began in May I listen to CHristian music and Pray alot!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

You are so lucky that you celebrate 4th of july, thanksgiving and halloween.

I am from Holland and we have all our holidays in the first half of the year. The first holiday for us will be Sinterklaas on the 5th of december. However I do have to say that the holidays in the first part of the year were fun, especially Queensday(my favourite holiday apart from christmas.)

I am totally looking forward to my boyfriend and mine classic christmas 'argument'. He always wants coloured lights in the tree and I want normal ones. We always have lots of fun coming up with very good reasons to convince the other.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    I am totally looking forward to my boyfriend and mine classic christmas 'argument'. He always wants coloured lights in the tree and I want normal ones. We always have lots of fun coming up with very good reasons to convince the other.
    Do you have room for 2 trees?

No, unfortunately not. But it is a sort of sweet discussion anyway. We always end up laughing about it.

Maybe this year we can have 2 trees, because we are hoping to buy an appartement together, just have to find out if we can swing that financially(the appartement, not the trees.) Otherwise we are also happy in our small rented home with one

Trees are so nice I hope you can have a very beautiful tree this year Elvira. May your holidays be magical.

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    Trees are so nice I hope you can have a very beautiful tree this year Elvira. May your holidays be magical.
    Thank you. Same to you. I love christmas trees, the look, te smell, the sight.

I am getting excited about putting up our two trees this year!one white one green!