Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A gift for my boyfriend

I wish my girlfriend was getting me something priced at $300!!! :(

the best thing would be a flight down to california from seattle!!

have you considered a fathead. I have seen the ads and went to the sight. I want a santa claus one. They have them for 34.99 for todays big deal. They are under $100.00 and you would still have some money left for another gift www.fathead.com
    Last edited by onemagicalchristmas; 12-23-2008 at 12:44 AM.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TheChristmasPickle View Post
    Another very sentimental idea for depending on the ages would be a memory jar. Decorate a jar with things that mean something to the 2 of you. Then take colored paper and write down memories of the two of you together or why he makes you happy. Have them laminated and cut them apart and put them in the jar. Inexpensive as well
    Thanks for the idea. My sister is going to be getting married soon and I suggested it for her and the groom, so they can look back on it in the future.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Wow all great ideas, but I have a suggestion. Being a male, I have been told I am hard to shop for. This is what I tell the ladies in my life that are struggling with deciding what to get me - Step One: go into any major electronics store (ie best buy) and walk to the middle of the store, Step 2: Close your eyes and extend your arm out and point with your index finger, Step 3 spin around and around (this is important!) then stop! Step 4: open eyes and buy whatever product your pointing at. Tada! I always get "the look" when I tell them that

Quote Originally Posted by MacShirts View Post
    Wow all great ideas, but I have a suggestion. Being a male, I have been told I am hard to shop for. This is what I tell the ladies in my life that are struggling with deciding what to get me - Step One: go into any major electronics store (ie best buy) and walk to the middle of the store, Step 2: Close your eyes and extend your arm out and point with your index finger, Step 3 spin around and around (this is important!) then stop! Step 4: open eyes and buy whatever product your pointing at. Tada! I always get "the look" when I tell them that
    I love it, I have to use that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    I love it, I have to use that one.
    Its not very personal, but it works and you get the "I've always wanted this! thanks!" reaction

Uh ebay? Or craigslist...

rusjkin I think you posted this in the wrong place. I noticed this was posted in other threads too. There is another thread for selling and buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie2007 View Post
    I want it to be something very special,
    the price shouldn't be over $300
    Please, share your ideas here
    Guys are simple, I found out that I like gift card to places more then presents, because if its something we don't like its not like were gonna say that in front of you. We will just deal with it and put it away. So I think a gift card is best for your BF. Find something he like and is interested in

Hi Lostboy! Glad you've joined us!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.