Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A gift for my boyfriend

Why don't you give him a O2 XDA Stealth... just add your budget, for sure he will love it.. :D

Quote Originally Posted by arian.mae View Post
    Why don't you give him a O2 XDA Stealth... just add your budget, for sure he will love it.. :D
    what is an O2 XDA Stealth?
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Smile Great wwe gifts

go on ebay and search for

wwe thumb wrestlers all 6

amazing stocking fillers for yourself and kids

just bought some for my son

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    what is an O2 XDA Stealth?
    Its a phone actually

If he has a rec room where he likes to entertain or be entertained...why not get him a dart set or pool table....something totally for him.

Gadgets are good

Most guys love gadgets. Remote controlled helicopter or car. MP3 players (don't just limit yourself to the IPODs, they aren't the only ones out there). If he is into games, the PS3 is very cool. Or how about a watch, he will always think of you before he realizes he is late to a meeting

Post Re: A gift for my boyfriend

Hey,

It depends on what your boyfriend likes the most and on his hobbies. I would suggest you to give him which he likes the most or a mobile phone. For help regarding seo service visit internationalseoservices.wordpress.com/
    ~~~
    SriKumar Raju
    Seo Expert
    International Seo Services

Ohh... the RC idea is a good one. You can get a pretty good RC thingy for around your target amount of $300 I think. Check ebay for some good potential. Even a used higher end one would probably be appreciated.

______
    Someone somewhere loves ya!

If you are looking for something very special go to www.treasuredblocks.com This site offers a great way to create something personal. This is my company and I have been totally amazed at how much guys like them. They are way under your budget of $300 and it takes less than 5 minutes to create a block. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck in your search- you will know the right gift when you see it!

you only need to post one ad. Any more than that is considered spamming! we don't like spamming on here!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!