Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you do on easter?

Marshmallow World - Do you own the Madame Alexander doll you posted a pic of? I collect Madame Alexander dolls and ornaments. I own the Little Women series and others! They are beautiful dolls!
    Last edited by ornamentmaven; 03-17-2010 at 01:34 AM.

We give Easter baskets to each other (no kids) and go to Mrs. XmasDVD's parents for Easter lunch. Just relax for the day.
    http://XmasDVD.com - Watch Christmas clips, movies, commercials, cartoons and more, online all year long!

I spend time in the garden and watch my nephews look for Easter eggs

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    We have chocolatte eggs, with booze from the pub topped off with cheasy music.

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    Considering no one has replied since 4/4/10 it seems easter is well and truly over.

:holly:

Easter is not really over for me at least.....it lives on in the warm Spring days and in the celebration of the Resurrection.....

This year my easter was different. Our babygirl birth in eastersunday. so we spend our easter in hospital.

Smile

i have family and friends over we do a big dinner mornings we let the kids hunt eggs and candy that we hide the grown-ups enjoy coffee and baked goodies that were made.We have easter cookies and cakes and cupcakes that we put on the dessert table so everyone can help themselves as well as a large basket with easter candy in it for the adults my home is all decorated as this year i can do three trees which will be decorated in easter decor.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Test, just a test

Hello. And Bye.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Well, first of all...we go to church on Saturday evening with my parents. Afterward, the church puts on an Easter Egg Hunt for all the little kids (plastic eggs with candy in them). On Easter Sunday, we get up and the boys have to find their Easter Baskets. The Easter Bunny brings them and hides them somewhere in the house!! Then we go to our church. Afterward, it's ham & cheesy potatoes...then relax a bit.