Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you do on easter?

:holly:

I too love Jesus of Nazareth. Though it is hard for me to watch, I also liked Passion Of The Christ. I usually try to watch it at least once during Easter season. It helps me rememer what He did for us and how much He gave. I am always really sad on Good Friday. I literally cry off and on all day. On Easter Sunday morning, I can't explain what happens to me but I have like a "giddy" feeling of happiness because I know that He has risen.

And I also love the music of the film.. Its amazing...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

We watch Jesus of Nazareth in Holy Week and watch Passion of the Christ on Holy Saturday. Both of those movies can make me sob, but I think they're both excellent.

I started taking Good Friday off from work, because the day would fly by and I would feel really bad not paying attention to it.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I really love Easter! I just wish it was a little later in the year when the weather is a bit warmer. We go to church and then to our daughter's for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I really love Easter! I just wish it was a little later in the year when the weather is a bit warmer. We go to church and then to our daughter's for dinner.
    I, too, wish it were warmer.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I agree... I like Easter with warm days...

Talking

we come down from bed, open baskets and eat candy, eat fried eggs,go to church, play games e.i. baseball,get tired, then sit around :D
    I sometimes ask myself, "does my cat like christmas?" But i just awnser, "yes, because she gets cat nip, and the christmas tree is ripe for climbing".
    :3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ornament64 View Post
    we come down from bed, open baskets and eat candy, eat fried eggs,go to church, play games e.i. baseball,get tired, then sit around :D
    Where are you from, if I may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Where are you from, if I may ask?
    I am from CT, USA
    I sometimes ask myself, "does my cat like christmas?" But i just awnser, "yes, because she gets cat nip, and the christmas tree is ripe for climbing".
    :3

LOL! I answered this twice. Duh!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."