Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've got great x-mas gift ideas...

I've got great x-mas gift ideas...

Hello all!

Well my in-laws don't have a computer believe it or not. I think if you've got the money and your mother & father in-law don't have a computer, why not get them one? And for auntie - a spa gift certificate and a great spa basket!

Karen
    Proud stay at home mommy of 3 boys Jack, Mason, and Rider. Start a santa letters business this hoilday.

Wink GIft Ideas

I am getting mom the new Garth Brooks cd set because she asked for it and I am not sure what to get dad. He is hard to buy for . Maybe I will give him a gift card or some cash in a card. I am giving my hubby $50 and a small gift I am thinking a ball cap but I am not decided yet

I think it is a bad idea to give cash in a card. It's not a very personal gift. Does you father have any interests?

My father does wood working. But my husband asked for cash this year.

There are many people who think that the more you pay for a Christmas gift, the more you are in love with the person for whom you are buying that gift. This is however not the true scale to measure your love for your loved ones. Buying frugal gifts for your family and friends does not mean that you do not care about them. It is important that you gift them something which they can use, or which they actually need. Do not be a spendthrift and buy gifts while remaining in your budget range. Another idea is to create gifts for your loved ones by yourself. You can do so by creating some cards or any other thing which you think you can make. All these steps will help you in becoming a frugal Christmas shopper and not a spendthrift.

I heard one family buys a gag gift worth $5 each year and has fun with their gift exchange. Personally gift or no gift I would love Christmas and in my family it seems no one buy for us anyhow.

james Guest

Thumbs up wedding photos gift

I found a company in the UK earlier this year that can make a DVD from your old wedding photos. Would probably make a nice gift for family for christmas. www.weddingeditor.com

neet Idea. I will give it a thought. thanks for the suggestion

my dad also enjoys working with his hands. I am getting him a new table saw and a gift card to Sears (his fav store)
    "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

Red face RE GIft suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by rockmysox View Post
    my dad also enjoys working with his hands. I am getting him a new table saw and a gift card to Sears (his fav store)
    Any ideas for under $20.00 that is my budget per person this year