Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody starting their shopping yet?

Quote Originally Posted by popikaoana View Post
    I use to start buying early in September or October because I don't like when everybody runs in the stores and takes your things from your hand...I hate that!So I better buy earlier and from the internet so that nobody break me down...I have an favorite website http://www.bluechopsticks.com where I can find everything is in stores and also personalized and original things...
    Could it be that you are a worker form this website and do a bit commercial ?
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    Well, I start with shopping in october because this is the perfect time for me, then I have a lot of good ideas
    Hi Snowflake.
    When do shops and stores start putting their Christmas clothes, in Croatia?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Well, stores and shops put Christmas things around october.Lights on the streets are starting to put since the half of november till begining of december.

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    Well, stores and shops put Christmas things around october.Lights on the streets are starting to put since the half of november till begining of december.
    Do you have pics from lights on the street Or from your decorations? I just love watching Christmas pics
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

Quote Originally Posted by MissSantaClaus View Post
    Do you have pics from lights on the street Or from your decorations? I just love watching Christmas pics
    No unfortunately, but I will try to make photos this year

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MissSantaClaus View Post
    Could it be that you are a worker form this website and do a bit commercial ?
    My thoughts exactly

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

I probably won't start my shopping until November, but I'm keeping my eyes and ears peeled!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I probably won't start my shopping until November, but I'm keeping my eyes and ears peeled!
    that"s also good, I love buying things in the store,somehow I think that with buying on the internet you loose that desire of shopping

leaf Guest
    I think everybody should start buying as soon as possible, because in the last minute, you don't have all this choice and beautiful things. People just start buying because they need presents, but they don't really think about what's really fitting the person that I want to give him the present

leaf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    are you buying these for Valentine's Day? I don't buy anything or get or expect anything for Valentine's Day, and I don't have any money besides. But, I do usually wait til after and maybe get some candy when it is 50 to 75% off. Well, whatever you are buying those gifts for, I'm sure your family will love them.

I don't expect present for Valentine's Day neither... that's why I don't buy anything too