Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody starting their shopping yet?

does any one have any idaes for my 8 month nephew? he will be 1 yr @ Christmastime

it depends on how he is developing for his age. Maybe he would like a see and say or building blocks
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Are you crazy? It's August!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daddysgirl07 View Post
    does any one have any idaes for my 8 month nephew? he will be 1 yr @ Christmastime
    I agree that wooden blocks are great,he may just eat them for now but they are great, we have our sons left over for our daughter and they are her fave toy at the mo (20 months)

also some chunky wooden puzzles that have the pegs to lift them out, they are always good,(like this)
    http://www.elc.co.uk/toy/touch-feel-...ft-out-puzzle/

crayons and paper?

something loud and noisy as you wont have to put up with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    Well, at least you'll beat the rush and can actually enjoy the season by baking up goodies and whatnot I went to Costco the other day and saw they already put out Christmas ribbons, so I have a feeling a Christmas sale may happen as early as Labor Day, goodness!
    Hi, was the Cosco you went to in the U.S.? I'm in Canada and would love to start seeing Christmas stuff and get some decorations etc. early.

The only thing is, I find the earlier I start Christmas shopping, the more I buy!

Quote Originally Posted by jameswhitmore View Post
    Are you crazy? It's August!!!
    Tee Hee!!

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I have boughte more CHristmas gifts today. FOr my step nephew a Tiger Woods book, My sister a book (If3: the Game of Love), MY niece Aimee a tea light burner,
    and my niece Kenzie a potpourie ball and I will get her some of those glade fragrance crystals to put in it! And I have been ordering Highlights books for John I think he will enjoy them.
    Wow, you're good!!

Christmasplease I do the exact thing, I'll start shopping in August or September and then I tend to keep buying (I think it's the impulse shopping talking!) then come December I have so many presents and stocking stuffers for everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post
    Christmasplease I do the exact thing, I'll start shopping in August or September and then I tend to keep buying (I think it's the impulse shopping talking!) then come December I have so many presents and stocking stuffers for everybody!
    Yup, and there have been some years that I have actually misplaced gifts and wondered where they went when everyone opened their gifts Christmas morning!