Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody starting their shopping yet?

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    Are you still planning on this Bobbi? It's a good idea...Maybe I'll start a layaway if my DW mentions something big she'd like.
    ys I am still planning. I will have to see if dad can take me shopping in the next week or so! without hubby!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

I am a last minute shopper.

Together with my brother and sister I go christmas shopping about a week before the 25th.

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    ys I am still planning. I will have to see if dad can take me shopping in the next week or so! without hubby!
    Planning has been put on hold with all my medical bills and doctors appointments lately! Hopefully things will work out for me soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    I am a last minute shopper.

Together with my brother and sister I go christmas shopping about a week before the 25th.
    Do you have any problems finding what you need?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Do you have any problems finding what you need?
    No, mostly not. I always have trouble finding a gift for my dad. His is the only gift I sometimes buy in advance, if I come across something.

I am thinking of making recipe books on cd for the individual families this year! to go with their coffee cup cakes!

I started last week and plan to do a little every week. Of course some things can't be bought too early but I'm making a dent in my shopping.

Congrats Noelglori! that is the way to do it. I had planned on doing that as well but with medical expenses adding up to $30.00 a week and I only get $35 a week this month it isn't happening!

I am thinking of making recipe books on cd for the individual families this year! to go with their coffee cup cakes!
    I am thinking of doing something personal ltoo for my boyfriend. He is fantastic and I want him to know how much I care about him. We had a rough year and are still going strong. We had a magical Christmas in 2008 and I hope this year will be even better.

I have been super broke the last three xmases and so I get all of my gifts gently used or new from freecycle.org. This is especially great for young kids who don't know the difference if something is new or not if it's in good condition. I get all sorts of stuff - games, toys, books, stuffed animals, jewelry boxes, balls, Barbie stuff. I did my first Xmas freecycling this week - got some Diego books and a puzzle, some cool water guns, backpacks, stuffed animals, toys - SCORE!