Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody starting their shopping yet?

I started my shopping last week. Havent really got alot of cash at the moment, but I'm slowly getting there. Bought my gran a few things and something for my dad, but seen as though it is still only July, I'm gonna take it easy and buy as I go along.

Quote Originally Posted by gottadance View Post
    I have been super broke the last three xmases and so I get all of my gifts gently used or new from freecycle.org. This is especially great for young kids who don't know the difference if something is new or not if it's in good condition. I get all sorts of stuff - games, toys, books, stuffed animals, jewelry boxes, balls, Barbie stuff. I did my first Xmas freecycling this week - got some Diego books and a puzzle, some cool water guns, backpacks, stuffed animals, toys - SCORE!
    I myself love free cycle. It is awesome. I have been able to help others find the things they needed as well! I am glad it is working for you!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

:gingerbread:

I think I'll start my shopping at the end of September..

I know a great store with holiday stuff, all over the year.. I m gonna buy my new tree , because if I wait until the end of October, | will pay it double..

So, the sooner, the better.. and the cheaper..

Hubby and I are going to go to kmart and start a layaway this coming month! to start our shopping!

:tree:

I'm scouting the internet for ideas. I found these lovely christmas ornaments of European landmarks.

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I myself love free cycle. It is awesome. I have been able to help others find the things they needed as well! I am glad it is working for you!
    Wow, I didn't know about this site. This is just what we need during these tough times. I have posted the link on my blog for others to learn about.

welcome Kris Kringle! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you! This is a wonderful site!

needs_more_elves Guest
    I start buying earlier and earlier every year it seem resents But I usually have everything done by thanksgiving

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by needs_more_elves View Post
    I start buying earlier and earlier every year it seem resents But I usually have everything done by thanksgiving
    Well, at least you'll beat the rush and can actually enjoy the season by baking up goodies and whatnot I went to Costco the other day and saw they already put out Christmas ribbons, so I have a feeling a Christmas sale may happen as early as Labor Day, goodness!