Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody starting their shopping yet?

Anybody starting their shopping yet?

I have boughten a fishing t-shirt for my brother in OHio and a bath set for his wife. Two books for his adopted daughter and plan on getting Rebekka his youngest a mp3 player. I also got my sister Lisa a nice bath set from Avon. want to get her hubby a gift from Gamestop for his xbox.

I have been pricing the webkinz for my 8 greats already. I will start buying them next month!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

are you buying these for Valentine's Day? I don't buy anything or get or expect anything for Valentine's Day, and I don't have any money besides. But, I do usually wait til after and maybe get some candy when it is 50 to 75% off. Well, whatever you are buying those gifts for, I'm sure your family will love them.

no I meant to shop for christmas My family don't exchange gifts for any other holiday! I only shop for Christmas.

:snow:

when I find a job.Then probably start in Septmember

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    no I meant to shop for christmas My family don't exchange gifts for any other holiday! I only shop for Christmas.
    yeah, same with my family. I won't even think of shopping until probably October and then only if things are a lot better than they were this year, since I had no income and couldn't really buy anything. But, I've always wanted to be one of those people who shop good sales all during the year, so they are ready ahead of time.

I am going to make each adult a coffee mug cake with sprinkles and a candy bar! but I want to save at least $25.00 a month if I can for CHristmas shopping come October. I might start picking up little trinkets for the greats stockings but that will be about it. I want to start picking up my coffee mugs now so I can have enough when the time comes. I think I may make one of them for hubby on Valentines day. It will be plenty for him and I can also have a small one too!

I have already started looking for bargains on Amazon.com for Hubby and my parents. I think they will enjoy several small gifts instead of just getting one! by small I mean $10-$15 each. I can afford that each month.

All year long when sales are interesting, I buy. Or when I find something nice, cheap...without knowing first for whom they will be.
    I put the things I buy in a big bag. Then all year long, I offer these things for birthdays or any occasion. If some things remain, they will be offered for Christmas.
    I start serioulsy xmas shopping in september.
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year from France

Not yet, but I'm going to start real soon. I always say I'm going to start my Christmas shopping early, but I never get around to it until the last minute. Well, not this year. This year I'm going to do my shopping early-- at least most of it anyway .

Denise Wilson
    Charming Gift Store
    http://www.charminggiftstore.com
    Great Gift Baskets For Every Occasion!

:gift:

I usually can't start until November because I buy things like clothing and electrical equipment that may need to be returned. But, I just bought a novelty gift that can't be returned, so, yes, I HAVE started already.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I have boughte more CHristmas gifts today. FOr my step nephew a Tiger Woods book, My sister a book (If3: the Game of Love), MY niece Aimee a tea light burner,
    and my niece Kenzie a potpourie ball and I will get her some of those glade fragrance crystals to put in it! And I have been ordering Highlights books for John I think he will enjoy them.