Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mixing Lights? How many strands?

Hi Olga! Very beautiful! I love red decorations with green trees. My mom does her tree that way - white lights and red ornaments. Lovely!

I really like how you use lit garland around your doorframes! My house doesn't have millwork on the entranceways so I'd have to drill into the walls if I wanted to hang something. :(

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyskyfish View Post
    Hi Olga! Very beautiful! I love red decorations with green trees. My mom does her tree that way - white lights and red ornaments. Lovely!

I really like how you use lit garland around your doorframes! My house doesn't have millwork on the entranceways so I'd have to drill into the walls if I wanted to hang something. :(
    Im glad you liked it, friend! And you know, it was so difficult to do all the doorframes with the garland!! Oh God!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)