Poll: When it comes to multies...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multicolored lights - what's your verdict

Hybrid View

Multicolored lights - what's your verdict

Do you like them, if so, how do you use them? Why do (or don't) you like them?

I like them a lot. I also like white ones, but there has to be a lot of them, and since I don't have the patience (nor good will) to place dozens of packages on my tree (or in my yard), I prefer the look of fewer large lights, but multicolored ones. They just seem festive and cheerful to me, while I like to see whites outside of home, in goverment buildings or other more formal places.

I like the multi-colored lights because that's what we always had when I was a child. The 16 function ones are fun!

:tree:

I like the multi colored.I also have the 16 function.
    My daughter one year said Mom put white (clear)lights on I liked that too.so what I would do is put the white lights in the middle the colored on the outside.the result is great!Gives it a 3D look to it.Try it you might like it.

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

I love multi colored lights, all my trees, doors, archways and outdoors have them...

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

I really see multi colored lights as the way of the futre.

The white lights were fun for a while, but styles change and I think the style has changed!

While White is nice, color just seems to be more fun.

E

all I have ever used was the colored lights. even growing up we had the colored lights. I have never used white lights on a tree before. I would have to try the white lights to give an honest answer!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

I prefer white lights. I think they are so beautiful. They kinda fit in with the whole Christmas theme-- Jesus (purity), snow, etc.

Denise Wilson
    Charming Gift Store
    http://www.charminggiftstore.com
    Great Gift Baskets For Every Occasion!

I like multicolored lights and have used them on my FR tree except for this year as I got a new prelit and only came with white lights. My kids were disappointed as they love the multi. I still decorate outside with the multi. This year I only put lights around the front door tho.

multicoloured lights fit better with my candyland theme, it gives my yard more colour than just red, green and white while still looking like christmas!