Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: When did you stop believing in Santa?

:tree:

defiantly, i am the one that tries to keep her believing, its sad when they no longer believe, she came back from school the other day crying because most of the people in her class no longer believe, i cant believe how many of the children don't believe no more, they are only 8-9 years old and i would say only about 5 children still believe in her class and its been like that for the last two years, its horrible because its spoils it for the children who still believe. she gets bullied because of it and it even came to where a boy hit her in her face because she still believes, the poor little love still was defending santa even after that and she still believes.

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy View Post
    defiantly, i am the one that tries to keep her believing, its sad when they no longer believe, she came back from school the other day crying because most of the people in her class no longer believe, i cant believe how many of the children don't believe no more, they are only 8-9 years old and i would say only about 5 children still believe in her class and its been like that for the last two years, its horrible because its spoils it for the children who still believe. she gets bullied because of it and it even came to where a boy hit her in her face because she still believes, the poor little love still was defending santa even after that and she still believes.
    Who says that Santa does not exist?
    He does, in our hearts, in our dreams, in our true faith for Christmas...

For me, when I saw the movie ''Joulutarina'', then I realised the true meaning of the kind hearted old man with presents..
    Personally, I never stopped believing in the magic of Christmas..

Last edited by olga; 09-21-2009 at 07:56 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

ITA it's about the magic, Olga!

I was about 3 or 4...saw my dad putting presents under the tree because I snuck downstairs to peek. But thats ok! It has never effected me in a negative way, and every year I love Christmas more and more! If you believe or not, its such a magical time anyways
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I left out milk and cookies before I went to bed I was about 9 But I came back downstairs to find my big brother eating them that made me think he wasn't real

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Home alone 2 View Post
    I left out milk and cookies before I went to bed I was about 9 But I came back downstairs to find my big brother eating them that made me think he wasn't real
    Ha ha!!! Thats very funny!!!
    I guess, your brother is still on the naughty list..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

:santa:

My little one who's 5 years old still believes and I'm so happy for that. My daughter, now 11 years old, stopped believing in Santa when she was 9 years old after some of her friends spoiled it for her.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

I have no idea, i really cannot remember.

My girls are 6 and 3 and they very much believe.....to be honest my 6 year told is very gulliable and will prob believe alot longer that ost kids
    Steph xx
    So excited for christmas 2012

:santa:

Sadly I don't think I ever believed in Santa the way my kids do or did.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
    Of course Santa is real, who else would eat the cookies i put out!!!!!!!
    well said jack. i was 10 when i stopped . worsed day of my life when i found out.