Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: When do you guys take down your trees?

My main tree goes up as early as possible and is taken down when I'm embarrassed that it's still up(usually mid January). The tree in the guest room stays up year round.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    My main tree goes up as early as possible and is taken down when I'm embarrassed that it's still up(usually mid January). The tree in the guest room stays up year round.

NO reason that you should be embarrassed for having something you enjoy.

Sweet, I just notected that I am now a Nuaghty and nice list keeper. ROck on
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    NO reason that you should be embarrassed for having something you enjoy.

Sweet, I just notected that I am now a Nuaghty and nice list keeper. ROck on
    you've been one for a while

We set up for Christmas on 'Black Friday' (day after Thanksgiving) and leave everything up for about 1 week after New Year's Day
    http://XmasDVD.com - Watch Christmas clips, movies, commercials, cartoons and more, online all year long!

:santa:

we set up our stuff on the 1st of december and take it all down after the 6th of january.

sadest day of the year for me.

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by devoy26 View Post
    we set up our stuff on the 1st of december and take it all down after the 6th of january.

sadest day of the year for me.
    Well, I cant imagine putting the tree up on the 1st of December...
    I always put it up the first day of Novenber and inside me, I think Im already late!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Usually the day or two after Christmas. Since we put it up on Black Friday we are anxious to take it down.

Let's see...trees go up starting in early November and go down sometime in January. If not, I end up taking it down during the Superbowl!!! *heheheh*

I probably already answered this last year but, here goes. I start putting up our trees either Thanksgiving night or the day after and I usually take it down (to the complaints of my youngest son) by January 2nd.

We go get ours on the Saturday of Thanksgiving week and take it down any time from 28 December to 31 December, depending on how dry it is.
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!