Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: When do you guys take down your trees?

I take my tree and decs down normaly 2nd jan! I know that is kind of early, but, I have had them up since the 1st of dec lol also I put gypsyphilia(sp) in my tree it looks like snow on the edges of the branches, very pretty! and by then it has just about dried out!

I prefer to take the tree down about 15th of January. However if it was up to me, my tree and other decorations would stay up all year along and be changed around a little at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShirts View Post
    Haha oh well, we are a little "koo koo" but I think the retailers are to blame! We made a trip to hobby lobby and they already had trees ornaments wreaths everything xmas up already...it was neat :D

Wow, I can't say I've seen anything Christmas here yet. It's just Halloween stuff right now. I will start going nuts once the Christmas stuff comes out. I've already been informed that the Sears Christmas Wish Book is out so that's on my to do list.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    Wow, I can't say I've seen anything Christmas here yet. It's just Halloween stuff right now. I will start going nuts once the Christmas stuff comes out. I've already been informed that the Sears Christmas Wish Book is out so that's on my to do list.
    Yep I even took a pic of all the trees they had displayed, must have been 15 to 20 easy. Just curious, where do you get the Sears book?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MacShirts View Post
    Yep I even took a pic of all the trees they had displayed, must have been 15 to 20 easy. Just curious, where do you get the Sears book?

Sears usually delivers the Wish Book directly to your house if you order regularly from them. I called and they said I may not get one because I didn't order enough. They are available in the stores the first week of September.

I go nuts when that Catalogue comes out. That's the beginning of the Christmas season for me!

Oh I see, thats why I never got a book from them, I dont ever shop at sears. Although, come september, I'll stop in and grab a copy, its always fun to see what the "hot" gifts will be this year

I take my down the weekend after new years. Have done that since I was a kid

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    I am constantly asked when the tree is coming down once Boxing Day arrives.
    Boxing Day? Bah Humbug!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

we take ours down on the 2nd of jan,but it does go up on the

1st dec

yvette

:gingerbread:

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    I prefer to take the tree down about 15th of January. However if it was up to me, my tree and other decorations would stay up all year along and be changed around a little at a time.
    I couldnt agree more!!