Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you guys take down your trees?

Quote Originally Posted by tlazer View Post
    Normally I would take mine down on January 6 the (Three Kings) but this year I took it down the day after Christmas Because it was dead as a door nail::
    Hi, can you tell me what the Three Kings is?

Everyone forces me to take it down mid January...I was lazy one year and left it up past Valentines, and they practically had an intervention. "We're worried about you, please take down the tree." I suppose I didnt have to keep it plugged in but...

I live with my grandma and she likes to take it down the day after Christmas! She says it takes up too much room.

Haha that's how my grandma is, I always tell her to leave it for at least a week because she always has the best tree, but nope. I guess that's how grandmas are ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by MacShirts View Post
    Everyone forces me to take it down mid January...I was lazy one year and left it up past Valentines, and they practically had an intervention. "We're worried about you, please take down the tree." I suppose I didnt have to keep it plugged in but...
    That's funny!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

That's too funny. I got a little lazy and left a couple of things up until March.

I am constantly asked when the tree is coming down once Boxing Day arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    That's too funny. I got a little lazy and left a couple of things up until March.
    I think my family would have me committed if I did that...or if they knew I was a contributing member of this board...jk

I think my family would have me committed if I did that...or if they knew I was a contributing member of this board...jk
    My family would have me committed too. Actually my daughter knows and thinks I'm koo, koo.

Haha oh well, we are a little "koo koo" but I think the retailers are to blame! We made a trip to hobby lobby and they already had trees ornaments wreaths everything xmas up already...it was neat :D