Thread: New Years Eve Plans

New Years Eve Plans

We are going to welcome in the new year at home with Dick CLark! Iam going to share my summer sausage gift set with hubby and the dogs. we are toasting with sparkling grape juice! I am not sure how late we will be up but on the first I am going to go to my parents house and also to deliver CHristmas Presents to my oldest 2 greats!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

We'll be ringing in the New Year at Disneyland Park! The fireworks start at 11:59 pm and we can't wait! :D
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    We'll be ringing in the New Year at Disneyland Park! The fireworks start at 11:59 pm and we can't wait! :D
    Have a happy stay at Disneyland !!
    Did you know that in french The Nightmare before Christmas is called "Mr Jack's strange christmas" ?
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year from France

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Have a happy stay at Disneyland !!
    Did you know that in french The Nightmare before Christmas is called "Mr Jack's strange christmas" ?
    that is interesting. thanks for sharing!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

I don't like being a downer but.I haven't enjoyed New Years since my divorce in 05.My sister invites me to her place but for me that should be spent with a significant other whether it be alone or at a party.All I end up doing is crying

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

Quote Originally Posted by tlazer View Post
    I don't like being a downer but.I haven't enjoyed New Years since my divorce in 05.My sister invites me to her place but for me that should be spent with a significant other whether it be alone or at a party.All I end up doing is crying
    I know what you mean. This time of the year is difficult to live when you have problems. That's what often happens when you are grown up. I have invited my parents, my sister and her husband for lunch on the 1st of january. We will try to enjoy it, even though we will miss my aunt who died last june, even though my mother has serious health problems, and so has my husband. I hope you will managed to enjoy it too
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year from France

Okay - 2010 is almost here! What is everyone doing to ring in the new year?

My oldest daughter (24) is having some friends over! We are invited to join in the festivities. So we'll make some snacks and join in the fun. Younger daughter is going out with her boyfriend to a party!
    Last edited by ornamentmaven; 12-29-2009 at 03:10 PM.

:snow:

Staying home and enjoy a quiet evening with the pugs as this year has been another great year with them and looking forward to another great year ahead.
    Attached Images Attached Images

:gift:

Spending New Years Eve with my family and a few good friends.
    We always do that and always have a great time.. I also love that day, because that its the day we exchange gifts and generally have fun..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    Sounds great! Have fun. I've been to Disneyland Paris a few weeks ago and I found out it really is the magic kingdom(my first time there.)

We celebrate new years at a friends house. A few other friends will join us and we will most likely play games, drink champagne at midnight and then go out for a while to light fireworks and to look at fireworks in the rest of the neighbourhood. Last year I was also at a friends place and we lit a Thai wishing balloon. We all wrote our wish for the new year on it and then released it outside. I loved it. Thinking about doing that again this year.