Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas?

What did you get for Christmas?

It is only Christmas Eve but so far I have gotten two black lamps, a wallet , a candle, aromatherapy soap set, dvd (MySuper Ex-Girlfriend), fresh roasted peanuts, spiced nuts in a cute tin, Mom's homemade fruitcake, dish towels, homemade doilies, air freshner, and three dresses. TOmorrow is yet another day!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

It's already Boxing Day where I am. Can't believe Christmas came and went in a flash

I spent a large part of Christmas Day loading songs into my new mp3 player I also got ... pyjamas, a crystal bracelet in a jewellery box, a gift card to my favourite bookstore, makeup, a gift set from Crabtree & Evelyn and some other little knick knacks

Here are some more of my CHristmas gifts!

Candle-Vanilla Gingerbread
    Three historical romance books
    2 puzzle books
    7 body fantasy sprays- 3 cotton candy, wind song, New musk, White Musk, Sexiest Musk
    Dark Vanilla perfume
    6 dvds- The Santa Clause 1, 2, and 3; Flicka, Snow Buddies, My super Ex-girlfriend
    A CHocolate gift Basket
    A jar of CHewing gum! About 40 small packs and 15 large packs inside jar!
    TIns of Spiced nuts
    Fresh roasted peanuts
    2 boxes peanut brittle
    A yellow alarm clock
    4 foot lotions
    3 hand creams
    5 nail polishes
    Manicure set
    Summer sausage cutting board gift set( saving for new years Eve)
    Bath spa set
    socks (real soft fluffy ones)
    2 sets of rings
    fun time watch
    2 pair lounge pants
    2 new pill cases
    6 bottles of my favorite peach water
    fancy pens
    mini alarm clock
    multi colored night light

still have a couple more gifts coming! I have pictures if anyone wants to see them!

I got 2 puzzles, The Thin Man DVD set, a quick bread mix in a jar, a tea towel, a tin of cookies, snowman figures, pillowcases, a reproduction Ginny doll, and the produce and preserves set for Kit (an American Girl doll).

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I have pictures if anyone wants to see them!
    I'm always interested in pictures! Will you be using a wide angle lens?

My brother gave me a wristwatch, The Office season 4 on DVD, Arrested Development (The whole series!) and the movie Wings of desire. My mother gave me Garden State, Lars and the real girl and Sense and sensibility on dvd, a cd with Rufus Wainwright, a gift certificate to my favorite store, some clothes, a pair of earrings and some makeup
    My father gave me ALOT of movies (20!), 13 cds, a lamp, 4 books, a calender with pictures of Audrey Hepburn, and Sex and the City (The whole series).

Quote Originally Posted by GingerbreadGirl View Post
    My brother gave me a wristwatch, The Office season 4 on DVD, Arrested Development (The whole series!) and the movie Wings of desire. My mother gave me Garden State, Lars and the real girl and Sense and sensibility on dvd, a cd with Rufus Wainwright, a gift certificate to my favorite store, some clothes, a pair of earrings and some makeup
    My father gave me ALOT of movies (20!), 13 cds, a lamp, 4 books, a calender with pictures of Audrey Hepburn, and Sex and the City (The whole series).
    Wow! That's great. One of our daughters has an Audrey Hepburn poster in her living room.

I got 2 Christmas decorations for next year.1) is a Santa sitting inside a plastic box and when you turn on the switch it snows.and the other is a small village that lights up and flashes in different colors and cosmetics
    Last edited by tlazer; 12-28-2008 at 09:51 PM.

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

sounds like everyone had a great holiday. I also got the Deal or no Deal pc game. It is nothing like the game show!

AnnLee Guest

:santa: laptop

I got a TOSHIBA in red from my Boyfriend.