Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which gift should I give to my boyfriend

Smile which gift should I give to my boyfriend

Valentine's day is drawing near, do you have some good gift ideas? which gift should I give away to my boyfriend?

I'm still on Christmas! LOL but what is he into? I am going to have a poster made of our two dogs made for hubby for valentines day! and a 6 pck of his favorite candy bars!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

mm how long have you two been together? what are some things you've given in the past (if you've been together for awhile). his interests? mutual interests? something you can use/do together would be nice =]

Well, first of all, it depends on how long the two of you have been together. You don't want to get him something too extravagant if you've only been together a short time. You could try giving him a nice card and some balloons and maybe a cute teddy bear. Or if you've been together for quite some time, you could give him something like jewelry (yes men like getting jewelry too, ), or a gift basket filled with all his favorite things.

Denise Wilson
    Charming Gift Store
    http://www.charminggiftstore.com
    Great Gift Baskets For Every Occasion!

Quote Originally Posted by charminggiftstore View Post
    Well, first of all, it depends on how long the two of you have been together. You don't want to get him something too extravagant if you've only been together a short time. You could try giving him a nice card and some balloons and maybe a cute teddy bear. Or if you've been together for quite some time, you could give him something like jewelry (yes men like getting jewelry too, ), or a gift basket filled with all his favorite things.

Denise Wilson
    Charming Gift Store
    I like your ideas. I am trying to decide what to get hubby and chocolate is out now that we are both going on diets. I am starting mine tomorrow and he is starting his on the 10th. Maybe I will get him a nice card and a stuffed animal.

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I like your ideas. I am trying to decide what to get hubby and chocolate is out now that we are both going on diets. I am starting mine tomorrow and he is starting his on the 10th. Maybe I will get him a nice card and a stuffed animal.

Since you both are dieting, I think skipping the chocolate is a good idea . So, is dieting a New Year's resolution you guys made?

Denise Wilson
    Charming Gift Store

Quote Originally Posted by charminggiftstore View Post
    Since you both are dieting, I think skipping the chocolate is a good idea . So, is dieting a New Year's resolution you guys made?

Denise Wilson
    Charming Gift Store
    No I am going to make a lifestyle change for health reasons. I need to get my blood glucose levels down and losing the weight will help with back spasm and leg pain! He has MS so he needs to trim down and take better care of himself!.

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    No I am going to make a lifestyle change for health reasons. I need to get my blood glucose levels down and losing the weight will help with back spasm and leg pain! He has MS so he needs to trim down and take better care of himself!.

Wow!! Well, you guys are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. It's good that you're making a conscious decision to do something about your health. I wish you both well and will be here for support if you ever need it.

Denise Wilson
    Charming Gift Store

sapphirekishi Guest

The present I bought for my boyfriend

I ordered online a pair of Jordan shoes for my boyfriend.I hope he will walk steadily when he advances and in the future life,everything will smoothly and everything goes well! As a old saying goes:A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step .

If anyone have more ideas,please share with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarena View Post
    Valentine's day is drawing near, do you have some good gift ideas? which gift should I give away to my boyfriend?

Things like bunch of roses, watch, greeting cards, chocolate boxes, gift certificates from a popular store, game cards.... are all suitable to give for a boyfriend.

Last edited by Alfred; 02-13-2009 at 04:38 AM. Reason: grammar mistake