Thread: Call from Santa

jdsmom78 Guest

:tree: Call from Santa

Happy Holidays Everyone!

My son was in a rush to have his long list of toys sent to Santa in time and he can’t wait till thursday. He gets so excited to set up the cookies and milk. He even got a suprise call from Santa this year, I found this really cute thing where you just text XMAS to 50799 and Santa will call you. They called me back after the text to set up the call and I had him answer the phone. Jake’s face was priceless, he told all his friends at school. We also just added a homemade gingerbread house to our list of Christmas traditions, I hope they continue the call from Santa every year too.

I hope everyone has already sent the Christmas cards and gets there shopping done in time.

Kelly xoxo

that would surprise the kids. I would have done something like that for my greats but I gave up my cell phone. I am glad your son liked it!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Around the last few days to christmas some local radio stations in the UK have a phone-in to Santa programme.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

You don't tell the truth of Santa to your son yet :O
    www.snipsofvb.com

My grand would be so pleased 2 get a santa call thats such a sweet idear
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

I'll have to try that this year. I have had Santa send a "face chat" message and the kids love that! You can fill out all of the details (what's on their list, siblings names, pictures). It's so customized these days!

My recommendations - film your kids while they are "talking" to Santa. Their faces are priceless.

My niece is starting to understand stuff now so im really looking forward to Christmas this year!