Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 317

Thread: Share your photos! 2

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    679
    Tinkerbell how many lights do you have in your tree. I would love to switch to LED but the problem is that I so many lights plus the ornamotors plus twinkle lights.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Tinkerbell how many lights do you have in your tree. I would love to switch to LED but the problem is that I so many lights plus the ornamotors plus twinkle lights.
    The new lights will be 3438 lights...only little tiny twinkly things there called

    cluster lights.. I must admit that we dont do anything like you have,ours is just lights

    and glass..

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    679
    That sounds really interesting Tinkerbell clusterlights !!! I have not seen lights that small here in Canada that come in packages that large. That woudl certainly make my light wiring alot easier than the 15 plus hours that I currently spend every year with my 3500mini lights. They are such a pain to set up and I individually check every bulb as about 30 or so burn out every year.

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    That sounds really interesting Tinkerbell clusterlights !!! I have not seen lights that small here in Canada that come in packages that large. That woudl certainly make my light wiring alot easier than the 15 plus hours that I currently spend every year with my 3500mini lights. They are such a pain to set up and I individually check every bulb as about 30 or so burn out every year.
    They are very economical to run as well, very little power at all. Thats why we chose
    them.They are a tad expensive but hay who cares its christmas...
    We have seen ones of 720 lights they sell for about 80 a set....

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    679
    Tinkerbell I need to see if I can find them in North America. My wife ( born and raised in London) has a power invertor so I would also be able to order them from the UK and I found a place that ships internationally. Very interesting

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Tinkerbell I need to see if I can find them in North America. My wife ( born and raised in London) has a power invertor so I would also be able to order them from the UK and I found a place that ships internationally. Very interesting
    Well let me know if you get any....

  7. #207
    Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing!

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    712
    Tinks, how many glass ornaments would you say are on your tree?

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    Tinks, how many glass ornaments would you say are on your tree?

    We think there might be about 150 pieces on there, the rest are on the garlands.

    oh and I bought some more last week!

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    We think there might be about 150 pieces on there, the rest are on the garlands.

    oh and I bought some more last week!
    Do you have any acrylic on your tree? Did you already show us pics of the new ones?

Similar Threads

  1. Share your snow people photos!
    By Merry Christmas Darling in forum Christmas Decorations
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 10:38 AM
  2. Share Your Photos 3!
    By ChantelleJoy in forum Christmas Decorations
    Replies: 509
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 01:48 AM
  3. Share your photos!
    By PumpkinJack81 in forum Christmas Decorations
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 12:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr