Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your photos! 2

Hi CrazyMike and congrats on your new home. Christmas decor has been out here for a month or so. Can't wait til you do your tree up.

Hi crazymike

i am looking forward to seeing your tree this year..!!

Thanks Donna and tinkerbell Jeannette and I were out today browsing the local stores and I was looking at a 12 foot tree for the house. Jeannette is ready to kill me LOL

Congrats Mike on your new place. Loved your trees from last Christmas and am looking forward to seeing what you and your wife do this year.

Thank you MB I will be starting on the crystal tree in a few weeks. My place is a mess with boxes everywhere so I will not be able to put up most of the other trees.

your tree is very similiar to mine, crazymike...

Hi Tinkerbell I saw some pictures of your tree and we have the same crystal/ clear ornament theme Actually I am looking to buy a taller tree when I move as the living room has a 13' ceiling. The current tree is 8.5' My wife just shakes her head

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Hi Tinkerbell I saw some pictures of your tree and we have the same crystal/ clear ornament theme Actually I am looking to buy a taller tree when I move as the living room has a 13' ceiling. The current tree is 8.5' My wife just shakes her head
    Wow I would love a 13' tree but I'm not sure the kids would like it through the ceiling in there

bedrooms...

Cant wait to see your tree ..

Tinkerbell a 12' crystal tree will be very danting tree to set up as my current tree takes me 50 plus hours to complete. A 12' would probably take me 60 plus hours and at least another 1000 lights plus more ornamotors and ornaments. My wife already has eyes on turning the old tree into a green themed tree which will replace her current 6 foot tree that she is using.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Tinkerbell a 12' crystal tree will be very danting tree to set up as my current tree takes me 50 plus hours to complete. A 12' would probably take me 60 plus hours and at least another 1000 lights plus more ornamotors and ornaments. My wife already has eyes on turning the old tree into a green themed tree which will replace her current 6 foot tree that she is using.
    Well I think it will look grand when you finish it....

Our tree has new LED lights this year 6x573 lights so should be bright....!!

Cant wait to start mine now..