Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your photos! 2

I am glad that you like them ladies

They should be in the tree with the other 1000 plus decorations sometime next week if I make it to next week. Work has been been so busy that I have been getting called at all hours. I will need every ounce of energy, imagination, and insanity to finish that crazy tree lol. It will be fun

Im loving the pictures ,Im new here today im Shelly from CNY..

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Do you remember all the deer that I bought last year Donna. I think that there are pictures
    of them on the other photo thread. My wife is ready to kill me if I buy any more LOL.
    Yes, I remember. I loved the large one that you bought.

Quote Originally Posted by shellyann View Post
    Im loving the pictures ,Im new here today im Shelly from CNY..
    hello, Shellyann, and welcome!

Jumping right in ,,boy is it hard to find pale pink christmas tree tinsel garlad,, I do 2 trees a tradtional in my family room and in my living room im working on a white tree decorated in pastels and candy and rouldolph..I started it last year and lets just say its a work in progress..I also collect motionettes and have a few other funny animated like Frank the lamp post and Mel the mailbox..I do the family room all fun and silly and festive-im a grandma to 2 lil guys then the living room pastelish (nice new word)...The dining room I do in fiber optics in golds..and my kitchen in gingerbread and i do a small village in there too on my window sills...

Hello Shellyann and Steph Actually my wife and I saw a pink tree in Toronto last week .

I have the vision of how id like the white tree to look..But I think it will take me a few years to acheive the look...All the oranaments I like are mega money like the little mini cupcakes ..And this year the closest I found in pink garland is more of a hot pink so I have to get that to work...But hey its kinda fun searching for the stuff all year long and last Dec 26th I found really cute stuff like mini milkshakes that will be new to use this year...I cant wait to get going sooo excited !!

A pink tree !! wow

Quote Originally Posted by shellyann View Post
    Jumping right in ,,boy is it hard to find pale pink christmas tree tinsel garlad,, I do 2 trees a tradtional in my family room and in my living room im working on a white tree decorated in pastels and candy and rouldolph..I started it last year and lets just say its a work in progress..I also collect motionettes and have a few other funny animated like Frank the lamp post and Mel the mailbox..I do the family room all fun and silly and festive-im a grandma to 2 lil guys then the living room pastelish (nice new word)...The dining room I do in fiber optics in golds..and my kitchen in gingerbread and i do a small village in there too on my window sills...
    Hi Shellyann; welcome! I joined a short time ago and am kinda new too, and love it here! We have alot in common...I'm originally from NY and also have 2 little grandsons (which sent my Christmas obsession into overdrive). Your decorations sound really nice! Have you checked ebay for the tinsel garland? Sometimes you find really unusual stuff there.

Ellie,yes its funny a few years ago I was doing more elegant decorating because my kids had outgrown the fun theme and then those 2 lil guys came along and I have gone nutty with Santas and Snowmen all over again..And im loving it ebay had 1 strand and I bid 15.00 and lost the bid crazy
    Last edited by shellyann; 11-05-2009 at 10:12 AM.