Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your photos! 2

zoejen Guest
    your village is magnificent. it must take you ages to set it up. i wouldnt have the room to do that in my house. i wish i cold tho.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Here is landing tree with lights on and off sorry about picture cant get far enough
    away only a small landing..

Beautiful pic! You're so talented.

Darn it, I need smileys

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    Beautiful pic! You're so talented.

Darn it, I need smileys
    Thanks CP...couldnt wait no longer......

This one is especially for OLGA! Sorry that I haven't been around much lately - my class load is pretty heavy and I don't have much internet time.

BUT - I had time to start my Christmas trees this weekend!!!! Here's the first - all multicolor lights with multicolor ornaments and garland. This tree has about 2,000 lights! I'm also proud to say that all the decorations and lights were purchased in 2007 during Target's 75% off after Christmas sale. There I was hitting all the Targets in my area collecting this theme, driving around like mad...haha.

I'll put the tree skirt on when I dig it out of the Christmas closet. It's in there real deep and couldn't get to it yet.

these trees are SO beautiful! I just love it when you all post pics of your trees and decorations.

Love the tree Wish I could put my decorations up now.

Every one has such nice trees.

Kitty, I have the same ornaments but I didn't get as much as you and mine looked a little sparse. I didn't use multi-colored lights either as I had bought a white light pre-lit. My new tree isn't as full as my old one that I put lights on but I gave it away before I purchased new one. Your tree looks beautiful. How did you do your garland?

Kitty -- That Tree is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I very much enjoy specific colour-themed trees but Multicolour Trees bring me back to my Childhood!

I'm saving this photo to use as a desktop background on my computer this Season!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!

Kitty

That is one beautiful tree..

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyskyfish View Post
    This one is especially for OLGA! Sorry that I haven't been around much lately - my class load is pretty heavy and I don't have much internet time.

BUT - I had time to start my Christmas trees this weekend!!!! Here's the first - all multicolor lights with multicolor ornaments and garland. This tree has about 2,000 lights! I'm also proud to say that all the decorations and lights were purchased in 2007 during Target's 75% off after Christmas sale. There I was hitting all the Targets in my area collecting this theme, driving around like mad...haha.

I'll put the tree skirt on when I dig it out of the Christmas closet. It's in there real deep and couldn't get to it yet.

Kittyskyfish, thank you for the photo!! To be honest, I am amazed with your tree...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)