Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What does your Christmas say about you?

Your Christmas is Modern

Your wish for the New Year is more happiness.

For you, Christmas is a spiritual holiday. You can't separate it from your beliefs.

You are patient when it comes to Christmas. You don't celebrate too early, and you don't like seeing holiday decorations in October.

You like Christmas traditions, but you're not uptight about them. You do things your way.

You like to celebrate Christmas your own way, and you don't like to have to compromise.

You enjoy Christmas more than anyone you know. Some might call it an obsession!

You give a big during the holidays but nowhere near as much as you'd like to.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I know when I took the quiz, it came up modern, but there is a lot of classic in me at that time of year as well.
    There is a plate and mug for Santa left out (though without children, it is usually empty),
    I take time to watch the classic movies (A Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th St, Rudolph, etc),
    one tree has to have the old C7 lights on it (to include bubble lights) &
    I still wait up till midnight on Christmas Eve...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I know when I took the quiz, it came up modern, but there is a lot of classic in me at that time of year as well.
    There is a plate and mug for Santa left out (though without children, it is usually empty),
    I take time to watch the classic movies (A Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th St, Rudolph, etc),
    one tree has to have the old C7 lights on it (to include bubble lights) &
    I still wait up till midnight on Christmas Eve...
    Yes, and it doesn't sound like the Modern's 'patient' one fits you.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

True. But then again, I am a part of the older generation... lol

Going to hit this one again in a different pattern. If someone comes to our home, they usually come away with "Childlike" design. Which I am proud of... lol

Going to hit this one again in a different pattern. If someone comes to our home, they usually come away with "Childlike" design. Which I am proud of... lol
    I love childlike- that's the kind of Christmas I always want.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I hope that feeling will never leave...

Me too!

I also hope that my Christmas always says "Welcome"...

I also hope that my Christmas always says "Welcome"...
    It's such a great feeling including people.