Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big shopping trips: What to bring?

Big shopping trips: What to bring?

When you do a big shopping day for Christmas gifts (and supplies! Don't forget the wrapping paper!), what kind of supplies do you bring along? Stuff to bring into the stores/malls, stuff to keep in your car, extras to carry in your purse/bag?

I don't bring many extras with me. Usually my only additions are a bottle of water, tylenol and tissues. I count on dining out and running occasional trips to the car to ease the load.

Good shoes are a must. My arches are somewhat high so Dansko Professional shoes are what I wear. It really makes a difference when standing on tile and concrete for hours.

I try to bring lots of money!
    Need the perfect Christmas present? I know of something that is just perfect! It is affordable (under $15), personable and everyone will love it. Want to know what it is? Shoot me PM and I will let you know!!

yep i agree money and good mood
    Stylish-jewellery.co.uk

Unique jewellery at affordable prices. Great Xmas present ideas!

Thnaks.

I was planning to gift my mother in law earrings this Christmas. Is gifting gemstone earring fine or should i go with traditional stud earrings? Any site suggestion is welcomed.

I dont really bring anything extra with me in my purse-everything I need is pretty much in there already!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

cell phone and a wallet stuffed with cash. I don't even bring a coat, wear a comfortable sweater, and some comfortable shoes. Also have a good attitude so you can tolerate the crowds.

Yes, definitely bring a good attitude and patience!!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

:gift:

Good question!

Definitely athletic, comfortable shoes (absolutely agreed, Erv), not heavy clothes, not a purse/bag (everything in my pockets, all closed safely).
    I also choose to go shopping with people I know they will not want to leave in half an hour!!!!, as, I love wandering around Christmas stores...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)