Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which you prefer: paper Christmas cards or electronic Christmas cards?

:holly:

I like paper cards but,i also do e-cards as there are so many nice ones out there.I have friends that we do this all the time it's really nice.

Christmas is a time for nostalgia. I would hate to receive electronic greetings instead of paper ones!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I love making/sending PAPER Cards. The problem is the last two years I make them, address them, an then never actually go to the post office. I think that this year I'll only make Paper Cards for people I'll see IN PERSON and send e-Cards to people I'd usually mail them to.

paper cards for me

Paper for me because it's so much easier to display...and so much more thought can go into them especially if they are homemade.

I like paper. E-mail cards can take a second. The paper ones just show more thought.

Paper all the way. I love to display my cards.

Talking

Paper Cards for ever!!

During this week im gonna buy UNICEF Cards to send to relatives and closed friends. I do it every year!
    Of course there is no need to say how excited I am when I get Christmas Cards, too.. I also like putting them on the tree!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Paper cards. I could send e-cards to friends for their birthdays. But for Christmas, it's gotta be paper.

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

I only send out paper cards. I send one to everyone in my family and all my close friends. I just think of how excited I get everytime I open the mail box and find Christmas cards in there. I hope that when my friends and family open their mailboxes they get that warm and cuddly feeling knowing that someone thought enough of them to send them a card. One of my friends said that she liked getting a card from me so much that it inspired her to send cards out to her loved ones too. And that's the best reason for me to keep doing it year after year.