Thread: Vegetarian Christmas Dinner

Vegetarian Christmas Dinner

Im a vegetarian and always feel I am missing out at Christmas. I usually have a Quorn chicken fillet as a turkey replacement but am getting a little bored of this as I always have this for my Sunday dinner too!!

Has anyone got any vegetarian alternatives that that would make this years Christmas dinner different from my usual?

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I always find I'm more interisted in the side dishes than the meat. Are you Vegan or just vegetarian? I've had some killer Mac& Cheese in my day. What about other pasta dishes? I had some wonderful squash and pumpkin raviolli once at a restraunt in New York. Last Christmas I was in California and one of the best things I did was have dinner at "RAW" in Santa Monica. It was fantastic and I highly recomend this restaurant to anyone viseting the L.A. area. Anyway he has a cookbook. I saw it on Amazon. You might get some ideas from that. I think it's called the "UNCOOKBOOK".
    Sorry I don't have better suggestions.