Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need gift ideas for grandkids and great grandkids?

:tree: Need gift ideas for grandkids and great grandkids?

I have 23 grandkids and great grandkids ranging in age from newborn to 17. What can I give them for X'mas that's not too expensive but useful?
    The older ones I'll give money but there's 13 of them under 8 years old and would like to give them something useful and nice. I'm on a limited income but have a few dollars to spend. Anyone have idea's? Thanks so very much for your time and have a nice weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by imacajun View Post
    I have 23 grandkids and great grandkids ranging in age from newborn to 17. What can I give them for X'mas that's not too expensive but useful?
    The older ones I'll give money but there's 13 of them under 8 years old and would like to give them something useful and nice. I'm on a limited income but have a few dollars to spend. Anyone have idea's? Thanks so very much for your time and have a nice weekend.
    My mother-in-law, when she was living, made them slippers, sweaters, or mittens. I'd suggest slippers, bibs, cute socks, cute pencils, plant grow kits, ($4.99)http://www.currentcatalog.com/601251.html, tote bags (for girls), or homemade cookies.

Thumbs up

Great ideas! Thanks so very much. Just can't get my brain to function these days and can use all the help I can get. Wishing you safe holidays.

I am sure anything you get them will be fine! Kids usually like stuffed animals like webkinz. I am thinking of getting some for my greats next year.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Webkinz have been a blessing for me to give. All my younger grandchildren have asked for webkinz and that is what I got them. Webkinz are nice, cuddly and educational. They go online and register their pet at the web site and they can buy things for their pets (not real money, just money earned on the web site). They have to feed their pets and take care of them. They get rewarded with extras and it's just a nice experience for kids and even adults.
    I also make them a treat bag with goodies.

My grandma has 23 grandkids too! (And over 25 great grands so far)

For kids ages 3-6 I recommend play-doh kits, or just some play doh. I've never met a kid that didn't like playdoh!

For the ones under 3 just get a thing of bubbles!!!!!!!! It's cheap and they'll love it! Or an ornament for the newborn.

I think $$$$$ is best for the older kids

I hope you find the perfect gifts for them. There are alot of nice things out there for every budget. presents

good gift idea

Have you find the proper gift? DIY Christmas eCard for her/him would be a good idea. Electric socks will also be great.

If your grand kids are into Gaming, then a pre-paid game card from Ultimategamecard.com would be an ideal gift for them. And it would not cost you much; you find such cards in the denominations of $ 10 & $20.

Also check out Amazon.com for video games. I have loved the ones I bought from there.