Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My christmas adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I've been thinking about Christmas every day.
    So have I!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

:gift:

well, in 2 more months, exactly 85 days more...i have started decorating my office board, pinning down the famous christmas countdown numbers..i have attached the picture, this was taken last week i guess..ehhee
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a chalkboard to count down the days they have them at DOllar tree here.

last year i was seperated from my partner so christmas for me and my three children, then aged, 5, 4 and 7 months was last minute and on a very tight budget. we ended up making a lot of decorations using items from the recycle box, making snowmen and santas and painting christmas posters. this year they want to do the same, but not rushed so if anyone has any ideas it would help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by tina1984 View Post
    last year i was seperated from my partner so christmas for me and my three children, then aged, 5, 4 and 7 months was last minute and on a very tight budget. we ended up making a lot of decorations using items from the recycle box, making snowmen and santas and painting christmas posters. this year they want to do the same, but not rushed so if anyone has any ideas it would help a lot.
    First of all, I hope this Christmas is much better for you and your children! If you want to make decorations and ornaments, check out FamilyFun.com's A Homemade Christmas. There are articles on making sweets, ornaments, decorations, and lots of other ideas that you and your kids are sure to enjoy! Let us know if you find something you really like!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Sadly i was not able to put up the tree this weekend due to some family members thinking it be strange to see a christmas tree durning halloween...as much as their right i dont really care! haha but i was promised i would have no one standing in my way this saturday. So nov 1st the tree goes up!!

thank you, it is an excellent site and we will definatly be making the ballet slipper stocking!! shame i cant become a member though as i am from the uk, but not to worry as its already saved to my favourites. thanks again.

neat site THere are a coupkle things I want to try out. Thanks Bob!