Conversation Between tinkerbell2 and angelpugs2

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hi...

Still the same, hopefully some new meds will do something.
    Glad everything is looking good for you my friend...
    Love
  2. Good morning my dear friend hope you are feeling better as we send you warm hugs.
  3. Hey, I hope you all have a lovely day, it sounds great. We don't celebrate here. It sounds like it kicks
    of the season.
    Hubby is painting away so hopefully you'll get your paintings for Christmas...
    Take care and enjoy your weekend,
    Hugs and to you and the pugs..
  4. Hello my friend thank you for the photos they really did mean alot especially sheba's as she and noah touched our hearts in such a way it's still hard but,we are are continuing and many things done are in their names as they will always be in our hearts.Just wanted you to know that there is a doggy parade here tomorrow morning and i'm entering darla we will be walking in it as she will be in her stroller.They pick certian ones to walk in the big fall foilage parade later in the day.Hope you have a good weekend these two send their best and a big pug hug is being sent to you.Take care my friend.
  5. good morning my dear friend it's another very chilly one here darla and buggy are still sleeping their warm and cozy.We've been enjoying all the many fall festivals and fairs here everything is changing colors it is so beautiful and i've been decorating my home in the fall theme it's been busy.Hope you all are doing well there we send warm hugs to you take care.
  6. Hello my good friend left you two new photos of the puggies in frames thought they were cute hope you and the family are doing fine.We send warm hugs to you.
  7. Good afternoon my sweet friend thought you were around here lol,we're just relaxing here going to have a quiet evening as well maybe catch a good movie on tv.We send you lots of hugs and smooches from the puggies their napping right now lol.Enjoy my dear friend.
  8. HI...

It's sounds so lovely with all that snow.... but it's nice to be all snuggled with
    the little puggies...
    Have a great day too, my friend..
  9. morning my dear friend enjoying my coffee and getting my morning going hope you have a wonderful day.
  10. Hi, yes, I do like to bake as it saves a lot of money. It sounds like your getting
    on with the decorating of the house. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.
    I here your having snow, you lucky person... it was cold enough for a frost last night but nothing else.

Keep well and hugs to the pugs..
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About ATC

ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr