Conversation Between angelpugs and tinkerbell2

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi tinkerbell never to be busy for all my good friends here as the holidays are closing in the excitement builds.Hope you have a nice day as it's a quiet one here and a little chilly but,we're going into our fall weather.Puggies send love,,take care my dear friend.
  2. HI angelpugs,
    Glad you had a great holiday, hope you will not be too busy with work not to post on the forum..
    Say hi to puggies for me..
  3. Hello tinkerbell had a great time see everyones doing well here hope you are having a nice day as we are here it's getting active here which is good.I'll be moving very soon as i got a job at a horse stable which i'm so happy about and the pugs have a big yard there it's so nice we're out in the country it's really wonderful.Just wanted you to know as i think of you as a really good friend.Pug hugs to you.
  4. Dear Angelpugs..
    You a welcome and I am glad you loved it..
    Merry Christmas to you and you family
  5. Dear tinker bell thank you for sending julie the pug statue,this is a awsome gift that she will cherrish for ever.Iam her husband and i just wanted to thank you for this you have made her very happy.i just wanted to thank you and Happy holidays to you and your family.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5

About ATC

ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr