PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Christmas Gift Idea

secret_santa
11-19-2008, 05:30 PM
An excellent Christmas gift ideal for any age. Real Christmas trees in postal tubes or Jute Bags. Excellent Children's stocking filler, secret santa gift or a small thoughtful gift for friends and family.

thelittlechristmastreecompany.co.uk

:christmastree:

onemagicalchristmas
11-19-2008, 11:26 PM
thanks for sharing I like this idea. I would love to grow my own tree!:santahat:

swanseacity
11-21-2008, 06:04 PM
go on ebay and search for

wwe thumb wrestlers all 6

amazing stocking fillers for yourself and kids

jeffkaffen
11-27-2008, 09:38 PM
How about a gift that last all year? For less than $10 you can give someone a Domain name (sometimes called website). If you get it from someplace like www GoDaddy com or www JMKDomains com they come with free email, Website builder, and a lot more. The tools are very easy to use now-a-days and don't take a computer programmer to get you up and running.

christmas80
11-28-2008, 03:36 AM
I go bargain hunting and shop in various grocery stores for the best prices. Since I go by bike I don't waste extra gas, and it's kind of fun to do! Find the best price on-line and take that in writing to retail stores to see if they will match or better it.

----------
For the best Christmas gift ideas for 2008 be sure to visit http://christmas.freenewsupdate.com

onemagicalchristmas
11-29-2008, 01:05 AM
I go bargain hunting and shop in various grocery stores for the best prices. Since I go by bike I don't waste extra gas, and it's kind of fun to do! Find the best price on-line and take that in writing to retail stores to see if they will match or better it.

----------
For the best Christmas gift ideas for 2008 be sure to visit http://christmas.freenewsupdate.com

does any store ever match prices for you? I never thought of that. I usually try to do as much shopping online as possible. but usually only for hubby's gifts. I am going to buy us each a big stocking at walmart for $3.oo it will make two of what we have this year and we are just going to buy stocking stuffers for next year. He liked that Idea so then when can just make a list or I just have to listen to what he talks about to know what he wants.

that will save us money and we can still celebrate with the rest of the family!presentspresents

sahm629
12-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Thanks for sharing :)

winterrules
12-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Try

Adrienne Pierce "Winter"

or

Aimee Mann's Christmas album

they both rule!!

Clip Art Guy
10-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Come on guys, what about the old stand by ... home made coupons for car washes, back rubs, taking out the trash, etc. They're cheap and thoughtful! :)