PDA

View Full Version : How are you Feeling & Why?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ChantelleJoy
11-03-2013, 07:00 PM
How are you Feeling & Why?

https://figures.boundless.com/4ff32bce246b709a9cd7a4c8/square/emotions.gif

What made you Happy, Sad, or Frustrated today?
or Just post a Smiley to say how you feel!

Discussion Thread Guidelines
1) Please don't post "Nothing". Only share when you've got something to add!
2) Never post twice in a row, remember, it's a discussion!

frostythesnowman
11-03-2013, 07:50 PM
:xmastounge:

tinkerbell2
11-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Been a long morning so a bit :sleeping:.....hospital appointment was over an hour long....:eek:

Christmas_mama
11-04-2013, 03:49 PM
Been a long morning so a bit :sleeping:.....hospital appointment was over an hour long....:eek:

I feel for you - Having crohn's disease I'm no stranger to long drawn out appointments. It's almost as bad as when they call you in for a set time and then don't see you until 3 hours later (Grr). I hope you're not too tired and that the appointment was at least productive. Put your feet up and have some chocolate! ;)

Christmas_mama
11-04-2013, 03:54 PM
My emotions are a bit all over the place...

Usual warmness inside that the seasons are changing and winter is upon us :)

Excitement that this month is my birthday month and the Dr Who 50th Anniversary special (episode and convention!), excitement that my friend is back from Afghanistan, excitement that my daughters will turn 4 next month and then of course excitement that it will be Christmas very shortly after!

Sadness that my husband and I separated this year, sadness that he won't be there on Christmas morning, sadness that my bed is cold and empty at night, loneliness...

Comfort that we will see him on Christmas day, happy that he has invited us (me and the children) to have Christmas dinner at his new house, happy that the girls will get to see their Dad on Christmas day etc.

It's very confusing and bittersweet. I like to think I keep the happy feelings at the surface most of the time though - Nothing like walking through M&S and seeing the Christmas decorations out, walking through the park and seeing the oranges and reds all over, crunching through leaves on the ground, making fresh pumpkin soups and winter stews etc. This is a happy time of year indeed :)

tinkerbell2
11-04-2013, 03:54 PM
I feel for you - Having crohn's disease I'm no stranger to long drawn out appointments. It's almost as bad as when they call you in for a set time and then don't see you until 3 hours later (Grr). I hope you're not too tired and that the appointment was at least productive. Put your feet up and have some chocolate! ;)

With it being an Inflammatory Disease I'm susceptible to Crohn's and other IBD but touch wood, I'm OK on that front. I went in on time but it was over an hour with the nurse
going through the details of which medication I could have.

frostythesnowman
11-04-2013, 04:04 PM
With it being an Inflammatory Disease I'm susceptible to Crohn's and other IBD but touch wood, I'm OK on that front. I went in on time but it was over an hour with the nurse
going through the details of which medication I could have.

lets hope the meds they gave you tink gives you some pain relief my friend...:my lord:

steph535
11-04-2013, 06:24 PM
My emotions are a bit all over the place...

Usual warmness inside that the seasons are changing and winter is upon us :)

Excitement that this month is my birthday month and the Dr Who 50th Anniversary special (episode and convention!), excitement that my friend is back from Afghanistan, excitement that my daughters will turn 4 next month and then of course excitement that it will be Christmas very shortly after!

Sadness that my husband and I separated this year, sadness that he won't be there on Christmas morning, sadness that my bed is cold and empty at night, loneliness...

Comfort that we will see him on Christmas day, happy that he has invited us (me and the children) to have Christmas dinner at his new house, happy that the girls will get to see their Dad on Christmas day etc.

It's very confusing and bittersweet. I like to think I keep the happy feelings at the surface most of the time though - Nothing like walking through M&S and seeing the Christmas decorations out, walking through the park and seeing the oranges and reds all over, crunching through leaves on the ground, making fresh pumpkin soups and winter stews etc. This is a happy time of year indeed :)

I feel for you, CM. that's tough when emotions are going off in every direction; and major changes all at the same time.

tinkerbell2
11-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Well, I'm feeling so fatigued today that all I've done is sleep and I'm still ready for more....

ornamentmaven
11-05-2013, 06:31 PM
CM - so sorry to hear about your separation!

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now -too much I need to get done!

tinkerbell2
11-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Don't want to bore you with the same old things, but I'm very tired and in lots of pain.

olga
11-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Don't want to bore you with the same old things, but I'm very tired and in lots of pain.

So, Im sending you a warm hug, near the fireplace and we enjoy our hot chocolate.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gBDt8WClCBI/TM2zty1KpFI/AAAAAAAAAPM/8C6cZkPy5mg/s1600/charlie+and+snoopy+hugging.jpg

tinkerbell2
11-06-2013, 07:55 PM
So, Im sending you a warm hug, near the fireplace and we enjoy our hot chocolate.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gBDt8WClCBI/TM2zty1KpFI/AAAAAAAAAPM/8C6cZkPy5mg/s1600/charlie+and+snoopy+hugging.jpg

That will go down a treat......:elf3: Your seat is reserved...:elf1:

ornamentmaven
11-07-2013, 02:47 AM
Feeling excited because I ran into an old friend yesterday and we are planning to get together

tinkerbell2
11-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Feeling Christmassy today....:christmastree: cause we're doing some more decorating..

MinnesotaMike
11-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Feeling excited to go to my son's school conference in about an hour. It's the first one this year, so I'm very interested in how it goes.

ornamentmaven
11-08-2013, 02:58 AM
I really like my 19 year old daughter's new boyfriend - he is so sweet!

tinkerbell2
11-08-2013, 12:43 PM
A bit tired as I've been to the garden centre this morning and got a few decs...:elf1:

ornamentmaven
11-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Happy to be almost done with my basement project. My 28 year old daughter comes home from her cruise today. Her boyfriend's sister was hospitalized in critical condition while they were gone. Feeling bad for them as they also had horrendous weather while cruising. It seems they should have stayed home!!!

steph535
11-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Happy to be almost done with my basement project. My 28 year old daughter comes home from her cruise today. Her boyfriend's sister was hospitalized in critical condition while they were gone. Feeling bad for them as they also had horrendous weather while cruising. It seems they should have stayed home!!!

oh dear! I hope your daughter's boyfriend's sister is going to be alright!?

ornamentmaven
11-09-2013, 08:04 PM
Well, I am feeling Christmassy myself. I just wrote out 29 Christmas cards and have 45 more to go!

tinkerbell2
11-10-2013, 10:28 AM
I'm feeling Christmas as I didn't see last year with being ill and not knowing what I had. So this year hubby has started the
decorations early...just for me...:xmaskiss:

ornamentmaven
11-11-2013, 05:28 AM
I'm feeling happy that I've finished my Christmas cards today. Also It looks like a big turnout for Thanksgiving- either 13 or 15 people!

Moley
11-11-2013, 11:10 AM
After being informed that I am now a great uncle, I'm feeling very old!

steph535
11-11-2013, 09:14 PM
After being informed that I am now a great uncle, I'm feeling very old!

even though you are feeling old, Mole, congrats anyway on your new grandnephew or grandniece

MinnesotaMike
11-11-2013, 09:42 PM
I'm feeling very sore and tired today. I slept terribly last night and my body aches from doing all my decoration set-up yesterday.

ornamentmaven
11-12-2013, 06:14 AM
I've been in a cranky mood, but happy that I've written my annual Christmas newsletter

tinkerbell2
11-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Not too bad today, waiting for my delivery of Etanercept.....:eek:

ornamentmaven
11-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Slept fairly well last night. Hoping for a quiet day today!

tinkerbell2
11-12-2013, 04:49 PM
A bit tired but all the decorating is done..:christmastree:

tinkerbell2
11-13-2013, 10:20 AM
Not too bad this morning it must be the Christmas Spirit making me feel better..

ornamentmaven
11-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Slept well - I think it's this cold air! Leg has been bothering me a bit - so no raking or physical work today!

tinkerbell2
11-13-2013, 06:25 PM
Feeling tired but OK up too now..:elf3:

tinkerbell2
11-14-2013, 03:05 AM
Feeling OK, been to bed now trying to get back to sleep..:sleeping:

ornamentmaven
11-14-2013, 04:23 AM
Feeling OK, been to bed now trying to get back to sleep..:sleeping:

Yuc - I hope I don't have that kind of night!

tinkerbell2
11-14-2013, 09:46 AM
Feeling a bit tired but at least we are going to look at some shops today, if I can make the walking around it will be nice..:elf3:

olga
11-15-2013, 09:43 AM
I feel a bit happier, now that weather changes to a winter one, slowly of course, but this is the first step..
Its been 2-3 days now with lots of rains and lower temps and all this makes Christmas mood to go higher than it was before..

tinkerbell2
11-15-2013, 10:38 AM
Feeling good the temp is dropping and it's :cold: with everything been done now it's just waiting for the switch on...:christmastree:

angelpugs2
11-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Feeling very well happy with holiday spirit enjoying seeing my home all decorated so pretty.:hopxmas:

ornamentmaven
11-15-2013, 02:25 PM
Happy seeing that some people in my neighborhood are getting in the Christmas spirit - One house is all lite up and another has a BIG, lite tree in their front window!

tinkerbell2
11-17-2013, 11:23 AM
Feeling better after a terrible day yesterday, was in bed all day.....but I'm up this morning..:elf3:

ornamentmaven
11-17-2013, 01:19 PM
I need to go back to sleep!

tinkerbell2
11-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Feeling tired but at least I'm downstairs looking at the Christmas decs....:christmastree:

MinnesotaMike
11-18-2013, 09:08 PM
I feel great today. I am perpetually tired, so I don't think I should give that as an answer.

tinkerbell2
11-19-2013, 03:53 PM
Getting worried about the medicine delivery..... the thought of injecting myself. But at least I should, I hope be able to
walk a bit more...:elf1: Oh...and I'm feeling tired too..

tinkerbell2
11-20-2013, 11:02 AM
Had the phone call, I will be getting the first injection on Monday...:eek:

tinkerbell2
11-21-2013, 01:43 PM
Feeling a bit nervous now the injections have been delivered so now it's waiting for Monday...:eek:

SnowAngel
11-21-2013, 01:48 PM
Feeling a bit nervous now the injections have been delivered so now it's waiting for Monday...:eek:

I hope it all works out and you feel much better soon!

tinkerbell2
11-21-2013, 01:48 PM
I hope it all works out and you feel much better soon!

I'm hoping too, SA.....:elf3:

ornamentmaven
11-21-2013, 07:08 PM
Happy because I'm planning a Christmas get-together with some girlfriends on the 13th. Just wrote out the invitations

tinkerbell2
11-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Just put some more ornaments on the livingroom tree.......so feeling happy and we are going to have the light on from tomorrow..

ornamentmaven
11-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Feeling Christmassy! There are several homes now in my neighborhood with Christmas lights up and on outside their homes. Makes me feel so happy. Wishing that Thanksgiving was earlier this year -But weather permitting, I may put up my outside decs on Monday. (I won't turn them on until After Thanksgiving however!

tinkerbell2
11-23-2013, 11:51 AM
Yeah, feeling Christmassy too, hopefully will be able to turn the lights on this weekend.

MinnesotaMike
11-23-2013, 03:34 PM
My poor little Levi was up several times in the night with a stomach bug. We're decorating the house today and he doesn't feel very well.

olga
11-23-2013, 06:53 PM
Pretty much the same as yesterday.. :christmastree::christmastree::christmastree::chri stmastree::christmastree:
in a great Christmas mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ornamentmaven
11-24-2013, 02:19 AM
Feeling proud of myself! Had a very productive day! I wrote out invitations for a party, raked up the last of the leaves (even if more blow into the yard - I AM DONE), put up my outside lights (still need to run the extension cords), folded the laundry and made an extensive "to-do" list for Thanksgiving!

tinkerbell2
11-24-2013, 09:39 AM
Feeling good, watched a few Christmas films ...

angelpugs2
11-24-2013, 11:33 AM
My home is decorated and we got snow the Christmas spirit is alive here,tree will be lit later what a happy day here.:christmastree::treedance:

ornamentmaven
11-24-2013, 02:48 PM
My home is decorated and we got snow the Christmas spirit is alive here,tree will be lit later what a happy day here.:christmastree::treedance:

Sounds so cozy angelpugs!

steph535
11-25-2013, 05:09 AM
feeling happy; yesterday my son and I flew to Ohio, my 2nd oldest drove down from Michigan and picked us up from the airport and drove us to my sister's to surprise her. It was dark when we arrived; we went to get out of my daughter's van, and my son noticed someone had come out of the house, so we were hiding behind a tree, (it was one of my nieces going to work) then we went up the steps to the house and I pounded on the door as loud and obnoxiously as possible. the daughter that picked us up from the airport was standing in front of the door, so, when I banged on the door, I moved off to the side, so whoever answered the door would think it was my daughter who was being so annoying (lol) it was bitter cold and very windy, by the way. no one answered the door, so I pounded several times, as loudly as possible again and my daughter who was with us said, "they have heard us" so she had heard someone inside. well, my youngest daughter, who lives at my sister's, had heard the pounding and had come to the door but not opened it. my daughter who was outside with us says loudly and good naturedly, "it's COLD out here!" and my daughter inside asks, "Who is it?" to which my older daughter says, "it's STILL cold out here!" and we were cracking up. so, then my daughter finally opens the door, has a very surprised and happy look as my older daughter walks in, my son and I were still off to the side, so she didn't know we were there, too. my daughter's were hugging when my son and I come in, and when my younger daughter see us, she exclaims, "MOM!!!" and she was SO happy, gave me the biggest hug, at the same time, my sister comes down the stairs, and has the most surprised look, smiling and she keeps saying, "Stephanie??!!! what are you DOING???? she just can't get over it! and she calls up to our mom, "Come downstairs, Stephanie, Dylan, and Kristen are here!!!" and, my niece had come back to the house, when she saw it was us, so she could give hugs before going to work. everyone was surprised and happy to see us, so it worked out perfectly.

tinkerbell2
11-25-2013, 04:38 PM
feeling happy; yesterday my son and I flew to Ohio, my 2nd oldest drove down from Michigan and picked us up from the airport and drove us to my sister's to surprise her. It was dark when we arrived; we went to get out of my daughter's van, and my son noticed someone had come out of the house, so we were hiding behind a tree, (it was one of my nieces going to work) then we went up the steps to the house and I pounded on the door as loud and obnoxiously as possible. the daughter that picked us up from the airport was standing in front of the door, so, when I banged on the door, I moved off to the side, so whoever answered the door would think it was my daughter who was being so annoying (lol) it was bitter cold and very windy, by the way. no one answered the door, so I pounded several times, as loudly as possible again and my daughter who was with us said, "they have heard us" so she had heard someone inside. well, my youngest daughter, who lives at my sister's, had heard the pounding and had come to the door but not opened it. my daughter who was outside with us says loudly and good naturedly, "it's COLD out here!" and my daughter inside asks, "Who is it?" to which my older daughter says, "it's STILL cold out here!" and we were cracking up. so, then my daughter finally opens the door, has a very surprised and happy look as my older daughter walks in, my son and I were still off to the side, so she didn't know we were there, too. my daughter's were hugging when my son and I come in, and when my younger daughter see us, she exclaims, "MOM!!!" and she was SO happy, gave me the biggest hug, at the same time, my sister comes down the stairs, and has the most surprised look, smiling and she keeps saying, "Stephanie??!!! what are you DOING???? she just can't get over it! and she calls up to our mom, "Come downstairs, Stephanie, Dylan, and Kristen are here!!!" and, my niece had come back to the house, when she saw it was us, so she could give hugs before going to work. everyone was surprised and happy to see us, so it worked out perfectly.

Oh, that's so lovely to hear, steph I hope you have a lovely time with your family..:elf1:

steph535
11-25-2013, 08:16 PM
Oh, that's so lovely to hear, steph I hope you have a lovely time with your family..:elf1:

thank you, Tink

ornamentmaven
11-26-2013, 02:48 AM

Sounds so sweet Steph!!!

steph535
11-26-2013, 08:38 AM
Sounds so sweet Steph!!!

thanks, OM!

ornamentmaven
11-26-2013, 01:28 PM
I'm feeling a little stressed by all that needs to be done in the next 9 days - but loving it at the same time (Thanksgiving dinner for 15; tree, village and decorations up; a thyroid sonogram on Monday; and my Cape May Christmas trip)

tinkerbell2
11-26-2013, 05:38 PM
I'm feeling a little stressed by all that needs to be done in the next 9 days - but loving it at the same time (Thanksgiving dinner for 15; tree, village and decorations up; a thyroid sonogram on Monday; and my Cape May Christmas trip)

I'm sure you will conquer it all, OM and best wishes for the sonogram on Monday...:xmaskiss:

Merry Christmas Darling
11-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Steph, that's so wonderful --- would have loved to see their faces!

OM, I hope your sonogram turns out okay.

steph535
11-27-2013, 04:42 AM
thanks, Merry

OM, I hope it turns out well.

olga
11-27-2013, 07:38 PM
A little sad, some personal problems the last 3 days, hope it will get better..

steph535
11-28-2013, 01:56 AM

I'm sorry to hear that, Olga, my friend Hope everything goes well for you!

Merry Christmas Darling
11-28-2013, 05:33 AM

I hope it gets better for you, too. Things aren't so great here either.

olga
11-28-2013, 11:55 PM
Just wish it gets better.......... thanks eveyone......

tinkerbell2
11-30-2013, 01:55 PM
Sorry not been around, after the injection I had 2 rather goodish days, then WHAM on Wednesday was as sick as a parrot
and feeling horrid. Not feeling too bad now so I hope it's just a one off...

ChantelleJoy
11-30-2013, 03:06 PM
CM - I hope you stay positive and enjoy the season with your kids!

I am feeling Relaxed - on Vacation!

*Snowflake*
11-30-2013, 09:04 PM
litlle bit tired:sleeping:
hope everone is feeling better today:elf3:

ornamentmaven
12-01-2013, 02:01 AM
Busy...Busy

tinkerbell2
12-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Not feeling too bad today, 2nd injection tomorrow...:eek:

*Snowflake*
12-01-2013, 03:50 PM
I'm feeling great, I'm listening Christmas music, drinking tea and writing seminar:elf1:

tinkerbell2
12-01-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm feeling great, I'm listening Christmas music, drinking tea and writing seminar:elf1:

Sounds perfect....:elf3:

tinkerbell2
12-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Feeling very bad today so I'm going to sleep now..

ornamentmaven
12-03-2013, 05:17 AM
Feeling satisfied that all decorations are up!~

Shanniclause
12-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Feeling great! I am soooooo in the xmas spirit :)

tinkerbell2
12-04-2013, 11:12 AM
Feeling good, got my first Christmas card today so now I have to find somehwere for them to go..

*Snowflake*
12-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Feeling satisfied that all decorations are up!~
:elf3:

Feeling great! I am soooooo in the xmas spirit :)
me too:xmashigh5:

Feeling good, got my first Christmas card today so now I have to find somehwere for them to go..

I got my First Christmas card today too:elf1:

I'm feeling great, finished writing another seminar, yesterday was also amazing day, been in the mall watching and buying of course just Christmas things:christmastree:

tinkerbell2
12-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Feeling good today....

*Snowflake*
12-05-2013, 01:09 PM
I'm writing seminar and I'm bored but later will decorate the house so can't wait:treedance:

tinkerbell2
12-05-2013, 06:18 PM
Feeling a bit tired, medication is wearing off..

ornamentmaven
12-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Feeling so Christmassy! Got another card today - so 3 so far! Tink - I hang mine in my hallway - since I barely decorate there!

tinkerbell2
12-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Feeling so Christmassy! Got another card today - so 3 so far! Tink - I hang mine in my hallway - since I barely decorate there!

I won't have too many to worry about...:P
Hope you like you present when it gets to you..:elf3:

ornamentmaven
12-05-2013, 06:36 PM
I won't have too many to worry about...:P
Hope you like you present when it gets to you..:elf3:

I'm sure I will love it - mail came early today - no sign of it yet!

tinkerbell2
12-05-2013, 06:38 PM
I'm sure I will love it - mail came early today - no sign of it yet!

I was hoping for it too get to you this week, but you know what Christmas post can be like..:elf1:

tinkerbell2
12-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Feeling OK, Christmas is getting closer, closer to seeing the kids...:love:

*Snowflake*
12-06-2013, 11:41 AM
I'm feeling happy, yesterday decorated house littlle bit and today is St. Nicholas day, that's a sign Christmas is around a corner:christmastree:

tinkerbell2
12-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Feeling a little better, I hope the meds carry on for a little while longer....

ornamentmaven
12-08-2013, 05:00 AM
Feeling energetic

tinkerbell2
12-08-2013, 11:30 AM
Feeling OK.....why?...because it's nearly CHRISTMAS...:tree:

*Snowflake*
12-08-2013, 02:50 PM
feeling great because I'm home:elf3:

ornamentmaven
12-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Feeling content and enjoying the holidays!

tinkerbell2
12-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Third injection tomorrow, no difference so I'm a bit sad cause I thought it would work...:sad elf:

steph535
12-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Third injection tomorrow, no difference so I'm a bit sad cause I thought it would work...:sad elf:

:elf2:

tinkerbell2
12-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Not feeling too bad, injection done at least I'm still awake that's something....:P

tinkerbell2
12-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Feeling good .....:elf3: why because I get to see my babies in 2 weeks...:love:

*Snowflake*
12-10-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm feeling great, we put our new lights on the balcony:elf3:

tinkerbell2
12-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Feeling good, made it through the day with no nap.....but now I'm tired :sleeping:

ornamentmaven
12-11-2013, 01:06 AM
Feeling so Christmassy - been baking, listening to Christmas music, watching Christmas movies and enjoying my decorations

*Snowflake*
12-11-2013, 06:01 PM
I'm tired, been learning all day and can't anymore.

tinkerbell2
12-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Happy....cause it's nearly Christmas...:merrychristmas:

tinkerbell2
12-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Feeling OK, have to get son's room ready as he's having to drop out of Uni because of health issues...:sad elf:

ornamentmaven
12-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Busy getting ready for my party tomorrow night

steph535
12-13-2013, 02:49 AM
Feeling OK, have to get son's room ready as he's having to drop out of Uni because of health issues...:sad elf:

oh dear! so sorry, Tink. will he be able to return next year or afterwards??

tinkerbell2
12-13-2013, 10:26 AM
oh dear! so sorry, Tink. will he be able to return next year or afterwards??

Hi, Steph

He was really pushing it going in the first place. He couldn't get a doctor where he is, so he could get his treatment started that the Rheumatologist had selected.
I'm not sure what he's going to do, as he's got what I've got but I think he's worse than me...:sad elf:

*Snowflake*
12-14-2013, 09:10 PM
Hi, Steph

He was really pushing it going in the first place. He couldn't get a doctor where he is, so he could get his treatment started that the Rheumatologist had selected.
I'm not sure what he's going to do, as he's got what I've got but I think he's worse than me...:sad elf:

I'm sad to hear that, hope everything will be ok with your son:elf2:

*Snowflake*
12-14-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm tired from all week but tommorrow is day for putting Christmas tree:christmastree:

tinkerbell2
12-14-2013, 10:04 PM
I'm sad to hear that, hope everything will be ok with your son:elf2:

Thanks, once he gets the help that's needed hopefully all will be well....

ornamentmaven
12-15-2013, 02:14 AM
Thanks, once he gets the help that's needed hopefully all will be well....

Hope you and your son feel better soon!

tinkerbell2
12-15-2013, 08:40 PM
Hope you and your son feel better soon!

Thanks, OM...I'm sure he will once he gets his treatment started..:my lord:

tinkerbell2
12-15-2013, 08:40 PM
Feeling goooooood....get to see the kiddies....ok, big kids next Sunday......:smitten:

ornamentmaven
12-15-2013, 08:56 PM
Feeling so good myself! My sister and her family arrive next Sunday!

tinkerbell2
12-18-2013, 12:05 PM
I've not been able to get on here for the last few days, but it's all good now...:elf3:

tinkerbell2
12-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Feeling good, as my application for Disability Benefit has been awarded....what a relief..:elf3:

Merry Christmas Darling
12-18-2013, 03:10 PM

I'm sorry.

Merry Christmas Darling
12-18-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm seeing progress as far as cleaning and decorating and I had my furnace repaired yesterday. :) I think we're going to have a white Christmas --- if the predicted rain doesn't melt all the snow.

ornamentmaven
12-18-2013, 04:51 PM
I've been really tired, so I've been relaxing a lot these past few days!

tinkerbell2
12-19-2013, 09:17 AM
Feeling good.........kids are home on Saturday...:smitten:

ornamentmaven
12-19-2013, 09:41 AM
Feeling frustrated that I can't fall to sleep again!

Papa_Christmas
12-19-2013, 01:19 PM
I'm feeling sad for this place two years ago at this time of year there where always three or four people logged on .
This place was hoppin now it's floppin too sad.:crying:

SnowAngel
12-19-2013, 01:24 PM
I'm feeling sad for this place two years ago at this time of year there where always three or four people logged on .

It does seem very quiet around here for this time of year...:elf2:

tinkerbell2
12-19-2013, 02:33 PM

That is soooooo true, I feel like it too.....:crying:

ornamentmaven
12-19-2013, 03:08 PM
There are so many guests that don't seem to join anymore!

steph535
12-19-2013, 09:07 PM
I agree with you, Papa... I wasn't able to get on the past 2 days, I'd just get a blank page. Thought maybe the site was being updated, but now I see all these posts that were made.

tinkerbell2
12-19-2013, 09:14 PM
I agree with you, Papa... I wasn't able to get on the past 2 days, I'd just get a blank page. Thought maybe the site was being updated, but now I see all these posts that were made.

I had trouble getting on too, steph..

tinkerbell2
12-19-2013, 09:16 PM
Happy, cause Saturday we go up to see the kids and bring them home on Sunday....:smitten:

steph535
12-19-2013, 09:16 PM
good to know it wasn't just me. thanks, Tink

tinkerbell2
12-19-2013, 09:18 PM
good to know it wasn't just me. thanks, Tink

I thought it was my computer....:dizzy:

tinkerbell2
12-20-2013, 12:23 PM
Feeling good again, seeing the kids tomorrow and got their accommodation sorted too..

ornamentmaven
12-21-2013, 05:30 AM
I've been rethinking my Christmas menu. Trying to save a bit of money!

tinkerbell2
12-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Very tired from the journey so now just chillin'..

*Snowflake*
12-23-2013, 02:16 PM
happy, it's almost Christmas Eve:merrychristmas:

tinkerbell2
12-23-2013, 03:04 PM

Have a great almost Christmas Eve..:elf3:

tinkerbell2
12-23-2013, 03:04 PM

Have a great almost Christmas Eve..:elf3:

steph535
12-23-2013, 11:02 PM
feeling good; my sister is driving an 8 hour round trip to pick up one of her daughters, so when they get back very late tonight, everyone who is coming for Christmas will be here; there are 9 of us. also, tree is all done, gifts all wrapped and under/around the tree. just some cleaning to do and some baking.

ornamentmaven
12-24-2013, 03:15 AM
So ready for the big day! Going to my brother-in-law's for the Eve! Sistrer and family arrived from Seattle last night! Excited!

Merry Christmas Darling
12-25-2013, 05:14 AM
I'm in sooooooooo much pain. I've been cleaning and baking and my knee gave out on me three times this evening when one daughter and her family were here.

ornamentmaven
12-26-2013, 06:15 AM
I'm in sooooooooo much pain. I've been cleaning and baking and my knee gave out on me three times this evening when one daughter and her family were here.

Feel better Merry and take some time to relax. (I should take my own advise - my leg has been killing me these last few weeks)

ornamentmaven
12-26-2013, 06:15 AM

Feel better Merry and take some time to relax. (I should take my own advise - my leg has been killing me these last few weeks)

steph535
12-26-2013, 07:13 AM
Merry, I hope you are feeling much better by now.

MinnesotaMike
12-26-2013, 02:14 PM
I'm feeling terribly sad. Just my annual post-Christmas blues! :(

ornamentmaven
12-26-2013, 06:16 PM

I'm with you. But I will feel worse on January 2nd when I start taking down the decorations

ornamentmaven
12-26-2013, 06:16 PM

I'm with you. But I will feel worse on January 2nd when I start taking down the decorations

steph535
12-27-2013, 06:09 AM
a little sad that Christmas is over but, not as sad as usual, because I'm here with family, but I will be REALLY sad when we have to fly back to Florida. (nothing against Florida, will just miss family)

tinkerbell2
12-29-2013, 08:17 PM
Feeling sad as we take the girls back to uni on Friday and then after we will start taking down the decs...:sad elf:
I'm not very good again, so feeling a bit down..

tinkerbell2
12-29-2013, 08:17 PM
Feeling sad as we take the girls back to uni on Friday and then after we will start taking down the decs...:sad elf:
I'm not very good again, so feeling a bit down..

tinkerbell2
12-30-2013, 05:59 PM
Just found out the injections are not working so it's back to the drawing board for me...

*Snowflake*
12-31-2013, 03:36 PM
Just found out the injections are not working so it's back to the drawing board for me...

:my lord:

*Snowflake*

:my lord:

*Snowflake*
I'm sick and I'm staying home today, no outdoor New Year celebration:elf2:

ornamentmaven
01-02-2014, 12:43 AM
Sad as I started taking down the decorations today! Happy to start a new year. Not feeling that well!

*Snowflake*
01-03-2014, 01:51 PM
I'm fine.

tinkerbell2
01-04-2014, 07:12 PM
A bit peed off the van needs a new radiator and we haven't took the girls back to uni yet....:eek:

tinkerbell2
01-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Feeling tired got a rheumy appointment tomorrow, hopefully a medication change..

olga
01-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Feel hungry all day, its bad eating every day and everything....

I feel like Poldo, from Popay cartoon...

olga
01-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Feel hungry all day, its bad eating every day and everything....

I feel like Poldo, from Popay cartoon...

ornamentmaven
01-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Feeling a little disorganized. Feel like doing nothing!

tinkerbell2
01-06-2014, 06:54 PM
Feeling tired, a bit nervous about this new injection..

tinkerbell2
01-13-2014, 12:39 PM
Still waiting for the new meds...

tinkerbell2
01-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Feeling a little tired now....I need to sleep..

ornamentmaven
01-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Frustrated as I am having issues getting used to this new PC

*Snowflake*
01-15-2014, 06:35 PM
I feel lazy.

tinkerbell2
01-16-2014, 03:16 PM
Still not had word yet about the new injection, but I have got new medicine for another issue..peripheral neuropathy..

ornamentmaven
01-16-2014, 06:28 PM
Still not had word yet about the new injection, but I have got new medicine for another issue..peripheral neuropathy..

I have neuropathy as well - a result of the diabetes. Not fun.

I have had a bad cold for about 10 days now. It is slowly getting better. So I have been sleeping in ans relaxing a lot lately. Daughter has also been sick

tinkerbell2
01-17-2014, 07:59 PM
Feeling tired, did a little gardening yesterday the first time in over a year.....I loved it...:) but it made me
exhausted so now resting..

ornamentmaven
01-18-2014, 05:19 PM
Housebound...snowing here. Still getting over a cold and the sidewalks are too slick for me, so I'll be home today

tinkerbell2
01-19-2014, 08:04 PM
Got a cold...:sad elf: so that means no new medication for me until it's gone..

*Snowflake*
01-20-2014, 02:09 PM
Got a cold...:sad elf: so that means no new medication for me until it's gone..

hope you feel better today:my lord:

I feel good.

tinkerbell2
01-20-2014, 03:20 PM
hope you feel better today:my lord:

I feel good.

I feel a little better but not enough to get the injection if it comes this week, I'm having trouble typing now
fingers are all stiff and painful.

ornamentmaven
01-20-2014, 08:09 PM
My cold is still lingering- two weeks now!

tinkerbell2
01-21-2014, 10:02 PM
Thankfully the cold seems to be going....yay..:)

ornamentmaven
01-22-2014, 04:44 PM
Thankfully the cold seems to be going....yay..:)

That's great!!!

My cold is much better, but still a little congested.

*Snowflake*
01-25-2014, 12:58 PM
I'm feeling great.

ornamentmaven
01-25-2014, 04:39 PM
Everything good here

tinkerbell2
01-26-2014, 06:22 PM
Feeling very tired as the injection has now left my system, now waiting for the new one...

ornamentmaven
01-26-2014, 07:53 PM
Feeling okay. A bit bored, as I can;t really get out of the house

*Snowflake*
01-27-2014, 07:15 PM
I'm tired.

ornamentmaven
01-28-2014, 05:11 PM
Excited as husband is picking up a new Christmas tree that we ordered during the January sales

tinkerbell2
01-28-2014, 08:02 PM
Feeling apprehensive as I go to the hospital on Monday to have my first shot, to make sure I'm not allergic to it.

ornamentmaven
01-29-2014, 02:05 PM
Feeling apprehensive as I go to the hospital on Monday to have my first shot, to make sure I'm not allergic to it.

Hope all goes well Tink.

I'm not feeling too great right now - stomach virus

tinkerbell2
01-29-2014, 05:06 PM
Hope all goes well Tink.

Thanks, OM..I hope you get better soon...:xmaskiss:

*Snowflake*
01-29-2014, 05:21 PM
Excited as husband is picking up a new Christmas tree that we ordered during the January sales

that's great:christmastree:

Hope all goes well Tink.

hope both of you feel better soon:elf3:

ornamentmaven
01-30-2014, 01:41 AM
Thanks snowflake

tinkerbell2
01-30-2014, 07:02 PM
Not too bad today..OM, I hope you feel better today...

ornamentmaven
01-30-2014, 11:34 PM
Not too bad today..OM, I hope you feel better today...

Yes thanks - I feel much better just feeling a little overwhelmed by today's activities

tinkerbell2
01-31-2014, 12:47 PM
Yes thanks - I feel much better just feeling a little overwhelmed by today's activities

Well, you take it slow and steady...:elf3:

I'm feeling a little cold, can't afford to have heating on too much..:sad elf:

ornamentmaven
02-01-2014, 06:41 AM
Well, you take it slow and steady...:elf3:

I'm feeling a little cold, can't afford to have heating on too much..:sad elf:

I know... the heat has been running so much this winter, it has been so cold here! Feeling tired now - busy day - helped my daughter with university applications and did a huge grocery shopping trip

*Snowflake*
02-01-2014, 01:25 PM
I'm feeling tired, I'm learning all the time, have final exams and I'm really stressed out:elf2:

ornamentmaven
02-01-2014, 04:22 PM
I'm feeling tired, I'm learning all the time, have final exams and I'm really stressed out:elf2:

Do well!

tinkerbell2
02-02-2014, 06:32 PM
Hoping all goes well with hospital tomorrow...:my lord:

ornamentmaven
02-02-2014, 10:10 PM
Hoping all goes well with hospital tomorrow...:my lord:

Hope so too Tink!

I'm feeling productive today!

tinkerbell2
02-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Hope so too Tink!

I'm feeling productive today!

Hi, I've been and had it. All well so far but it wiped me out. Been asleep for nearly 3 hours, I guess I needed it..:elf3:

Now the waiting begins...:elf1:

ornamentmaven
02-04-2014, 04:28 AM
Hi, I've been and had it. All well so far but it wiped me out. Been asleep for nearly 3 hours, I guess I needed it..:elf3:

Now the waiting begins...:elf1:

Hoping for the best!

I've been housebound by the snow for most of the day. My husband took me to the pharmacy tonight as I needed to pick up some meds. It was good to get out but the roads were bad

tinkerbell2
02-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Hoping for the best!

I've been housebound by the snow for most of the day. My husband took me to the pharmacy tonight as I needed to pick up some meds. It was good to get out but the roads were bad

Everything is still OK, no site reaction.....so fingers crossed. I slept quite well again last night so not sure if it's the new injection causing it.

Hope you have a nice day today, OM...:waving:

ornamentmaven
02-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Feeling trapped in the house again! Wish I could go some place tropical!

tinkerbell2
02-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Feeling OK, but this young fella is an inspiration..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-26051350

ornamentmaven
02-06-2014, 07:15 PM
Feeling a little bored!

tinkerbell2
02-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Feeling a little better so the injection is doing something I think. We'll have to see what the blood work says at the
end of the month..

ornamentmaven
02-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Tired

tinkerbell2
02-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Feeling tired, I managed to do a little housework......hopefully that is a good sign...

ornamentmaven
02-08-2014, 02:51 PM
Really feeling sick and tired of all this snow and ice - and more to come tomorrow. I may have to go out for some groceries

*Snowflake*
02-08-2014, 07:12 PM
tired and sick, literally:elf2:

ornamentmaven
02-09-2014, 03:13 PM
tired and sick, literally:elf2:

Oh no feel better snowflake

olga
02-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Im feeling a little sick, neck is killing me and I have a huge headache, Im about to go to bed in a while and get some sleep.
zzz....

ornamentmaven
02-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Im feeling a little sick, neck is killing me and I have a huge headache, Im about to go to bed in a while and get some sleep.
zzz....

Feel better olga!

I'm feeling housebound again!

tinkerbell2
02-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Oh no feel better snowflake

zzz....

I hope you guys feel better soon...:xmaskiss:

tinkerbell2
02-11-2014, 10:37 PM
Feeling good...yay....did a bit of light gardening yesterday first bit in a year. But I am a bit sore and tired after..

Son is doing well on his medications, no side effects as yet..

ornamentmaven
02-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Feeling good...yay....did a bit of light gardening yesterday first bit in a year. But I am a bit sore and tired after..

Son is doing well on his medications, no side effects as yet..

Good to hear you both are feeling better! I would love to be able to do some gardening - now if only I could FIND the garden!

ornamentmaven
02-15-2014, 03:57 PM
Sad - about to attend a funeral mass

tinkerbell2
02-15-2014, 07:27 PM
Well into the second week with first injection......WOW.... I haven't felt this good in a year or more.
Due second injection on Monday so lets hope it keeps going..:P

Hope your all doing OK with that horrid storm your having...:xmaskiss:

ornamentmaven
02-16-2014, 03:57 PM
Well into the second week with first injection......WOW.... I haven't felt this good in a year or more.
Due second injection on Monday so lets hope it keeps going..:P

Hope your all doing OK with that horrid storm your having...:xmaskiss:

Tink - that is so good to hear!!! Sending positive thoughts your way!

*Snowflake*
02-17-2014, 12:42 PM
I'm really happy if all of you here are feeling well:tink:

ornamentmaven
02-17-2014, 03:13 PM
Feeling overwhelmed - taxes to do and house to clean

tinkerbell2
02-18-2014, 02:09 PM
A bit tired from the injection yesterday, but otherwise well..

ornamentmaven
02-18-2014, 03:01 PM
Just sick and tired of the snow!

*Snowflake*
02-18-2014, 06:26 PM
relaxed finally.

ornamentmaven
02-18-2014, 09:26 PM
Bored...

ornamentmaven
02-20-2014, 03:12 PM
Still bored - but I've been procrastinating on a few things and that bothers me

*Snowflake*
02-21-2014, 01:29 PM
happy for passing my exams.

ornamentmaven
02-21-2014, 01:55 PM

Congratulations!

tinkerbell2
02-21-2014, 04:02 PM

CONGRATULATIONS, *snowflake*... I'm so pleased for you, we both are...:elf3:

ornamentmaven
02-22-2014, 06:10 PM
Feeling productive

ornamentmaven
02-24-2014, 02:59 PM
Feeling like a procrastinator when it comes to preparing my tax returns and working on my quilt project

tinkerbell2
02-25-2014, 09:02 AM
Feeling Ok this morning, so might do a little shopping..

ornamentmaven
02-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Feeling productive as I worked on my tax returns and my quilt yesterday and plan to do the same today!

tinkerbell2
02-25-2014, 03:10 PM
Making cards and a bit of jewellery, if my hands will let me..

*Snowflake*
02-25-2014, 05:13 PM
just listening to the music.

*Snowflake*
02-25-2014, 05:16 PM
Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS, *snowflake*... I'm so pleased for you, we both are...:elf3:

thank you very much:elf3:

ornamentmaven
02-26-2014, 06:21 PM
Happy - my nephew/godson is home from the army!!! His military service is done. He arrived home a few hours ago and my brother-in-law and wife are thrilled to have him home!

tinkerbell2
03-01-2014, 05:05 PM
I have been shopping for supplies for my card making, not feeling too bad at the moment..

ornamentmaven
03-02-2014, 03:32 AM
Tired!

MinnesotaMike
03-02-2014, 03:53 PM
I've been highly stressed at work, and massively depressed at home. I really hope things get better soon.

ornamentmaven
03-03-2014, 01:18 AM
I've been highly stressed at work, and massively depressed at home. I really hope things get better soon.

Hang in there Mike.

I am so tired again, need to get back to work on my quilt an d finish up my tax returns

olga
03-03-2014, 09:54 AM
Happy that spring is coming, all bad mood will go away in a flash...

ornamentmaven
03-03-2014, 03:13 PM
Feeling determined to make it a productive day

ornamentmaven
03-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Only slept for about an hour last night - so I am very tired

*Snowflake*
03-05-2014, 04:16 PM
relaxed:elf3: Had doctor appointement yesterday because my thyroid increased recently and had to make blood testing again, so now I'm waiting for new results.

ornamentmaven
03-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Procrastinating

ornamentmaven
03-06-2014, 07:21 PM
Feeling very productive - got so much paperwork done!

tinkerbell2
03-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Feeling horrid..:(

ornamentmaven
03-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Feeling horrid..:(

Oh No... Feel better soon!

Plan to relax today - feeling lazy

olga
03-08-2014, 08:27 AM
I feel ok, just a bit hungry, as the diet I follow is full of vegetables, salads, yogurts.. I have to follow this 5 days more, then I will be given a new one, for a week and so on... Until the end of May, I will lose the weight I need to lose..

Gosh, I feel so hungry every hour of the day..
http://www.andreasqassim.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Frasse-jd.jpg

ornamentmaven
03-08-2014, 02:22 PM
I feel ok, just a bit hungry, as the diet I follow is full of vegetables, salads, yogurts.. I have to follow this 5 days more, then I will be given a new one, for a week and so on... Until the end of May, I will lose the weight I need to lose..

Gosh, I feel so hungry every hour of the day..
http://www.andreasqassim.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Frasse-jd.jpg

Diets are the worst! I can never seem to last on one for more than a few days at a time!

olga
03-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Im feeling ok, did dome swimming exercise earlier and it was soo refreshing!!