PDA

View Full Version : What are your plans for 2012?

Merry Christmas Darling
10-18-2012, 10:24 PM
Will you be making changes to your tree?

Will you add something to your windows?

Will you add outdoor decorations?

I'm not planning to add any outdoor decorations, but I hope to improve my bay window display. The tree will be a little different from the past two years.

2010:
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas2010019-1-2.jpghttp://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Untitled-3.jpg

2011:

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Untitled-4.jpg

Crazymike1965
10-19-2012, 01:22 AM
Will you be making changes to your tree? Yes more twinkle lights 500 to 600, more ornamotors, more ornaments for the big tree, more purple led lights and ornaments for the purple tree

Will you add something to your windoes? I have some snowflakes that I am thinking of adding to the second floor windows

Will you add outdoor decorations? Santas sleigh perhaps, 2 new trees for the front porch

mary_murphy_32
10-21-2012, 12:30 AM
Will you be making changes to your tree? We tried out a plastic tree for a few years but last year went back to a real tree...can't beat it so will be getting another real one this year...messy to clean up but well worth it! haha

Will you add something to your windows? yes, have a santa that lights up that we put in the window every year, gets a great reaction!

Will you add outdoor decorations? We haven't previously but perhaps this year! Suggestions of what looks best welcome!

MrsRitaClaus
10-21-2012, 01:19 AM
My Christmas 2012 plans are to incorporate God into more of my activities and to show my kids how to give to those less fortunate. I am also excited about incorporating turquoise and chocolate into my Christmas decor.

*Snowflake*
10-21-2012, 11:03 AM
Will you be making changes to your tree?

yes,absolutely:christmastree: I will add everything different:santa:

Will you add something to your windoes?

not sure,always have too much things on the window:elf1:

Will you add outdoor decorations?

probably:presents1:

ladyice
10-21-2012, 03:37 PM
Will you be making changes to your tree? Yes I bought a new one and sold the old one lol It was getting too heavy last year I had an awful time lifting it.

Will you add something to your windows? Yes, I usually have candles in them. This year I invested in new pewter candles with flicker bulbs. I love them, they are in the window now for Halloween.

Will you add outdoor decorations? Yep I have a display I put up and this year I am outlining the windows with lights.

Fezziwig
10-21-2012, 04:47 PM
My change from '11 to '12 will be my switch from white 'icicle' out-door lights to the old traditional multi-colored large bulb outdoor lights. I am sick and tired of untangling those darn things .. of course I am going to have to get new hedge lights also so they match. I will probably update my lawn inflatables also as the current are getting close to retirement.

2012 will be the year of color at my house.

ornamentmaven
10-21-2012, 05:17 PM
No changes to the tree or windows, new lights for outside

JollyElfDC
10-23-2012, 12:33 AM
I've just moved and I don't know where anything is. I'll be lucky to have anything more than a decoration on the front door. I would love to get a new tree. My old one wasn't that expensive, and seems to have trouble supporting my ornaments. I have to get organized and then weigh the cost. I will be keeping my eyes open for after Christmas sales. I can't have outside decorations at my condo.:sad elf: so that is out. If I can find it I will hang some garland over my windows.

storm85
10-23-2012, 04:55 AM
Definately adding this year. My in-laws will be going away on a cruise whilst I am decorating so I plan to absolutely make the place look like a partridge in a pear tree :presents1::tree::tree1:

MinnesotaMike
10-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Always adding. I have a lot more for the yard this year. A few new ornaments. Couple new wall decorations.

Cinder
10-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Will you be making changes to your tree? Yes, we get a new tree every year and always decorate it differently.

Will you add something to your windows? Probably not.

Will you add outdoor decorations? It depends on whether the things we have from last year still work. We have had the worst luck with our outdoor decorations!

Merry Christmas Darling
10-28-2012, 03:03 AM
This all sounds exciting. Because I want money to spend on gifts, I'm going to be careful about the decorations. Of course, I'm excited about the bay window. I hope there's more light in it this year. I'll probably add lights to the garland.

Merry Christmas Darling
10-28-2012, 03:05 AM
Always adding. I have a lot more for the yard this year. A few new ornaments. Couple new wall decorations.

If you lived on my street, I'm sure I'd love seeing your decorations! But I'll settle for photos, Mike.