PDA

View Full Version : Target has their Christmas stuff out

ladyice
11-07-2008, 02:40 PM
I was kind of down yesterday, and went over to Target to look around.

All their Christmas stuff is out! I picked up a few new things, some red tinsel and multi 100 set lights. You can never have too many of those..

They had so many cute things!

Cheered me up :christmastree:

i luv christmas best
11-07-2008, 03:03 PM
A little holiday shopping always cheers me up too.presents

ladyice
11-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Yep, rows of Christmas trees have that effect :)

Merry Christmas Darling
11-07-2008, 06:40 PM
I finally got to our little Target, but I would have spent a couple of hours browsing if my husband hadn't wanted to go home. I didn't have time to look at the candles or the Smith and Hawken items. I did buy some C-7 lights for our globe blue spruce.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Idnam/Christmas/ChristmasLightsTangled.gif

onemagicalchristmas
11-08-2008, 01:18 AM
I haven't made it to our target yet either I am really anxious to go though I want a couple advent calendars! :christmastree:

PumpkinJack81
11-08-2008, 03:44 AM
DW and I went earlier in the week to get some additional Halloween items at 75% off and most of the Christmas stuff was out...I haven't been back to see all of it out yet. Maybe this weekend? :santa:

theedwin
11-08-2008, 07:56 AM
When I went to Target, I was there for Halloween stuff myself, but could not help picking up a set of the 16 function white LED light sets. ($12 ACK!!!)

E

onemagicalchristmas
11-08-2008, 05:08 PM
congrats on the lights...I hope to hear about more of your christmas decorations as the season progresses!

PumpkinJack81
11-09-2008, 03:35 AM
DW and I went tonight to buy our son more formula and to my surprise DW wanted to look at the Christmas stuff! :dizzy: I'm shocked because she hasn't been wanting to listen to the Christmas music on the radio for fear of getting burnt out by Christmas...We ended up buying our son a new stocking with a train on it. I'll take a pic and post it soon, it's cute. :santa:We decided that he'll be a train collector after getting a number of train ornaments and a nice wooden set for his first Christmas last year. :christmastree:

onemagicalchristmas
11-09-2008, 07:09 PM
cant wait to see it. I want new stockings for DH and I the dogs still have good ones our though is 5 years old!

JollyElfDC
11-09-2008, 11:17 PM
I'm so glad I found this website! I thought I was the only one checking Target for Christmas stuff this early!

Merry Christmas Darling
11-10-2008, 05:32 AM
I'm so glad I found this website! I thought I was the only one checking Target for Christmas stuff this early!

Welcome! I noticed your location. Are you talking about Key Bridge?

JollyElfDC
11-10-2008, 01:23 PM
No I'm in Pentagon city, so it's the 14 street bridge.

ladyice
11-10-2008, 03:41 PM

Welcome!

No you are def not alone :santahat:

I was over there again yesterday and picked up a few more things... a new CD for Christmas, new tree ornaments and some beautiful decorated garland for the fireplace.

You ought to see my front bedroom now! LOL Target bags everywhere!

There were people all in wandering in the Christmas section. And now is the time to go, all their stuff is on sale right now.

onemagicalchristmas
11-10-2008, 11:17 PM
cool next week I will hit the closest Target. I am broke until then. I am anxious to see what they have for $1. that is CHristmasy!:christmastree: :snowman:

Merry Christmas Darling
11-11-2008, 06:17 AM
No I'm in Pentagon city, so it's the 14 street bridge.

Oh, okay.

I was married in Arlington and my dad is buried in Arlington National Cemetery.

Merry Christmas Darling
11-11-2008, 06:19 AM
cool next week I will hit the closest Target. I am broke until then. I am anxious to see what they have for $1. that is CHristmasy!:christmastree: :snowman:

They have cute stuff! I bought some of their $1 items today.

JollyElfDC
11-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Oh, okay.

I was married in Arlington and my dad is buried in Arlington National Cemetery.

Special praise to your father on this Veteran's Day!

Did you live in the DC area for long?

Merry Christmas Darling
11-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Special praise to your father on this Veteran's Day!

Thank you!

Did you live in the DC area for long?

I lived there twenty-one years consecutively and a couple more besides that. Yay!

PumpkinJack81
11-11-2008, 08:35 PM

Welcome to the forums! :waving: We're so glad you found us! :gelf: