PDA

View Full Version : Fire

Merry Christmas Darling
11-07-2008, 08:21 AM
It's kind of funny, but one year I was leaning over the Advent candles and caught my hair on fire. Sizzle, sizzle. I ran to the bathroom and splashed water on it, but it had stopped burning.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Idnam/Advent/4_Advent.gif

noelglori
11-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Wow, that could have been worse. I'm glad it went out on its own for you.

Merry Christmas Darling
11-08-2008, 03:40 AM
I could hear a crackling noise as the flame reacted with my hairspray! Only one of the grandchildren saw what happened and she didn't know what to say or do. But now it's kind of a funny story.

PumpkinJack81
11-08-2008, 03:58 AM
Yikes! Be careful this year!

BTW, I love the little gif images you've been posting. :D

Merry Christmas Darling
11-08-2008, 04:21 AM
Yikes! Be careful this year!

LOL! I'm thinking about those battery-operated advent candles because two of the grandchildren are toddlers. In fact I've been buying lots of battery operated candles.

BTW, I love the little gif images you've been posting. :D

Thanks!

onemagicalchristmas
11-08-2008, 04:41 AM
they really are convenient and batteries are inexpensive so I am for battery candles!

ajfree
11-21-2008, 04:10 AM
ROFL! I am so sorry but the image of that just flashed before my eyes. My friend in high school caught my bangs on fire and I didn't know. She was so stunned she could not speak just waved at my face and I happened to look in the mirror. How I didn't feel it I don't know. We were doing something we shouldn't have been doing and that was the last time we did that. LOL

I needed a good laugh tonight. I am sorry.

kam1187
05-09-2010, 01:38 AM
oh my goodness! good thing it went out in time!