PDA

View Full Version : The day is upon us!!

MinnesotaMike
11-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Today is "decorating day", in our house! Also, we are supposed to get 1-2 inches of the white stuff this afternoon, too. What a perfect day to put up the tree!! :christmastree: Thank goodness the outside stuff is DONE! :gingerhouse:

SilverBells
11-20-2011, 01:26 AM
Today is "decorating day", in our house! Also, we are supposed to get 1-2 inches of the white stuff this afternoon, too. What a perfect day to put up the tree!! :christmastree: Thank goodness the outside stuff is DONE! :gingerhouse:

It sounds perfect Mike :) It was supposed to be decorating day in my house too but it has to wait until tomorrow. But at least my hubby brought all the Christmas stuff upstairs :elf3: :christmastree: :home: :familytree:

ornamentmaven
11-20-2011, 01:55 AM
Have a great time decorating - both of you! I start with the outside stuff on Friday - 6 more days!

Merry Christmas Darling
11-20-2011, 02:16 AM

Oh, I'm a little jealous of having snow on decorating day! But I'm definitely happy for you. So what CDs will you be listening to today?

Crazymike1965
11-20-2011, 07:54 AM
Looking forward to the pictures Mike :tree:: presents1:

ChristmasFairy
11-20-2011, 09:12 AM
Today is "decorating day", in our house! Also, we are supposed to get 1-2 inches of the white stuff this afternoon, too. What a perfect day to put up the tree!! :christmastree: Thank goodness the outside stuff is DONE! :gingerhouse:Sounds like you chose the perfect day to decorate Mike ..........:christmastree:

MinnesotaMike
11-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Oh, I'm a little jealous of having snow on decorating day! But I'm definitely happy for you. So what CDs will you be listening to today?

We listened to Andy Williams, Bing, and a few compilations. It was an awesome day!! I will take some pics this evening when the sun goes down. Tonight, wifey is making her homemade hot chocolate, and we are all watching The Polar Express!!

*Snowflake*
11-21-2011, 12:13 AM
it really sounds like perfect time for decorating:home:

ornamentmaven
11-21-2011, 02:14 AM
We listened to Andy Williams, Bing, and a few compilations. It was an awesome day!! I will take some pics this evening when the sun goes down. Tonight, wifey is making her homemade hot chocolate, and we are all watching The Polar Express!!

What a great tradition!

Merry Christmas Darling
11-21-2011, 04:13 AM

Sounds good, in fact, awesome! I can't find my Bing and Andy Williams CDs. They are among the lost or stolen.

SnowAngel
11-21-2011, 05:45 AM
You're very efficient, Mike :elf3: I wish it would snow a little but instead we have mild temps and sunshine; ok, can't complain too much.

ChantelleJoy
11-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Sounds like you had qn awesome day! :)

Can't wait to see photos!

Jordan
11-21-2011, 10:25 AM
WE WANTS PICS! WE WANT PICS!

Glad to hear you had an awesome day, Mike. :elf3: