PDA

View Full Version : Bronners in Frankenmuth, MI

Kelbagdon
11-16-2011, 01:06 AM
Heading out to Bronners Christmas Wonderland pretty soon. If you haven't heard of it (which I'm sure most of you have) it's the biggest Christmas store in the world. Look it up, it's pretty awesome. I haven't been in a few years so I'm pretty excited. It's about a 2 hour drive from where I live and well worth it! I'll try to remember to take pictures and post them later! Hope everyone has a great day!:christmastree:

Merry Christmas Darling
11-16-2011, 03:40 AM
Heading out to Bronners Christmas Wonderland pretty soon. If you haven't heard of it (which I'm sure most of you have) it's the biggest Christmas store in the world. Look it up, it's pretty awesome. I haven't been in a few years so I'm pretty excited. It's about a 2 hour drive from where I live and well worth it! I'll try to remember to take pictures and post them later! Hope everyone has a great day!:christmastree:

I live in Indiana and used to want to go there. But, alas, for health reasons, we stick to local, online, and catalog shopping these days.

Have fun!:xmashigh5:

tinkerbell2
11-16-2011, 03:42 AM

I've heard of it, please take pictures............would love to visit there one day..........:elf1:

:christmastree::christmastree:

ChantelleJoy
11-16-2011, 07:09 AM
I went a few years ago, and was planning on going next weekend but my trip got cancelled. It's where I got my Personalized Santa Hat (as seen in my profile picture on this site!)

I spent 3+ hours walking around the HUGE store! It's MAGICAL! Please take lots of photos and share with us.

PS: It's about a 4-5hr drive from where I live, and we went in, shopped, and drove home the same day! WAS DEFINITELY WORTH IT!

ornamentmaven
11-16-2011, 10:23 AM
Have a great time. Sounds like fun!

SnowAngel
11-21-2011, 06:16 AM
This is on my list to do probably next year...would love to see pictures!!

JollyElfDC
11-21-2011, 06:54 AM
I went years and years ago when I was still living in Ontario. It is an amazing place. Frankenmuth is a great little old fashioned town. So much fun to walk around in. The store isn't really in the town part, but it is also a lot of fun to walk around in. If I remember there is also an outlet mall out that way. You will be at no loss for things to do.

Kelbagdon
11-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Hey everyone! We had a great time. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back and post pictures. It's been a busy week. I didn't take as many pictures as I had planned because my son was a maniac (he's 17 months and very....energetic, lol) but I did take some of the store and of Frankenmuth all lit up with Christmas lights. We walked around and shopped in the evening for a while and it was so beautiful and festive! A really adorable little town that I'm sure all of you would appreciate. I will work on posting pictures today! :snowman:

Kelbagdon
11-21-2011, 11:42 PM
Please don't mind my sons wet shirt. We had to give him a sucker while we were in Bronners so he would sit in his stroller and behave.

Kelbagdon
11-21-2011, 11:48 PM
Some outside pics

Kelbagdon
11-21-2011, 11:54 PM
Festive!

Kelbagdon
11-21-2011, 11:59 PM
All lit up!

Kelbagdon
11-22-2011, 12:03 AM
The End! Hope you all enjoyed!

ornamentmaven
11-22-2011, 11:53 AM
Loved the pics! It reminds me of a light display thy erect on Onondaga Lake near Syracuse NY

steph535
11-22-2011, 01:22 PM
great pics! I went to Frankenmuth probably in the early '90's. It was wonderful. Your pictures look just like I remember.

ChantelleJoy
11-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Thanks for sharing the photos! I had originally planned to visit again this year, this upcoming weekend actually, but plans got awry - this makes up for it! I'll try and find my photos from when I went a few years ago this weekend and post them! :)

:gelf:

Kelbagdon
11-23-2011, 01:45 AM
So glad you all enjoyed them! ChantelleJoy I would love to see more pictures if you find them!

mina553
11-26-2011, 12:45 AM
wow that place is beautiful this is in America?

MinnesotaMike
11-26-2011, 01:45 AM
wow that place is beautiful this is in America?

Yes...it's in Frankenmuth, MI. That is why the title of the thread is "Bronners in Frankenmuth, MI"

mina553
11-26-2011, 05:30 AM
sorry just remember iam not American ok