PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting so impatient!

Christmas_mama
11-07-2011, 03:53 AM
I so badly want to decorate my house! http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/Smileys/hissy.gif I don't want to wait! http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/Smileys/blush.gif

cujiine
11-07-2011, 04:14 AM
Same here. But living in my parents' home, I have to follow their wishes which means no Christmas till after Thanksgiving but I don't want them getting involved because I can knock out the entire house worth of lights and decorations, sans tree, in about three hours by myself. When they try and help it turns into an all day thing because they get in the way and my OCD makes me need to fix everything if it's not put in the same place as it was last year.

SilverBells
11-07-2011, 05:29 AM
I so badly want to decorate my house! http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/Smileys/hissy.gif I don't want to wait! http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/Smileys/blush.gif

So why wait my friend? :hopxmas: GO FOR IT :elf3::elf3::elf3:

And don't forget to post photos :hopxmas:

Christmas_mama
11-07-2011, 05:59 AM
So why wait my friend? :hopxmas: GO FOR IT :elf3::elf3::elf3:

And don't forget to post photos :hopxmas:

Haha, I don't think my husband would agree unfortunately. And I don't want the novelty to run out for the children before Christmas is here. November 30th, they will go up - and I can't wait! :hopxmas:

tinkerbell2
11-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Haha, I don't think my husband would agree unfortunately. And I don't want the novelty to run out for the children before Christmas is here. November 30th, they will go up - and I can't wait! :hopxmas:

November 30th......I've got one tree up...........with lights but not
decorated yet. It'll drive me mad if I had to wait that long..........:christmastree:

Go on...do something....:hopxmas::familytree:

Christmas_mama
11-07-2011, 07:02 PM
November 30th......I've got one tree up...........with lights but not
decorated yet. It'll drive me mad if I had to wait that long..........:christmastree:

Go on...do something....:hopxmas::familytree:

Hehehe, you're a bad influence, Tink ;) You'll get me in trouble with my hubby :santa hat:

purpleskies
11-07-2011, 10:43 PM
we are putting our stuff up either 12th or 13th but im getting really impatient too! i cant imagine having to wait till november 30th!!!

tinkerbell2
11-08-2011, 01:03 AM
Hehehe, you're a bad influence, Tink ;) You'll get me in trouble with my hubby :santa hat:

Go on...................just a little something....:xmaswink:

ornamentmaven
11-08-2011, 01:25 AM
When we were first married, my husband would not let me decorate until 12/5 and no tree until 12/15. It used to be a real tree, so waiting until later was the way to go if you wanted a fresh tree for Christmas.

Christmas_mama
11-08-2011, 01:33 AM
When we were first married, my husband would not let me decorate until 12/5 and no tree until 12/15. It used to be a real tree, so waiting until later was the way to go if you wanted a fresh tree for Christmas.

I used to wait until December 15th, too but having my twins prematurely when I did gave me the extra leverage to say, ' but I missed a Christmas! I've got to make up for it!' haha This year I will have the tree up before I open the first door on my advent calendar hehe

I haven't decided yet, whether to let my little girl help me and do it together, or to do it when she is sleeping so it's there as a magical surprise when she wakes up... Last year we did it together and she loved it but I imagine it would feel magical to go to sleep and wake up to a twinkling Christmas tree :)

ornamentmaven
11-08-2011, 01:40 AM
I used to wait until December 15th, too but having my twins prematurely when I did gave me the extra leverage to say, ' but I missed a Christmas! I've got to make up for it!' haha This year I will have the tree up before I open the first door on my advent calendar hehe

I haven't decided yet, whether to let my little girl help me and do it together, or to do it when she is sleeping so it's there as a magical surprise when she wakes up... Last year we did it together and she loved it but I imagine it would feel magical to go to sleep and wake up to a twinkling Christmas tree :)

Yes, this year mine will be up before the end of November. I would suggest setting up the tree without your daughter, but saving a few "special" ornaments for her to hang!

mina553
11-08-2011, 09:18 AM
every year i try 2 finish the house by 1 st Nov