PDA

View Full Version : commericals

purpleskies
10-28-2011, 03:36 AM
I saw the first real christmas commercial today! it was only for glade candles but it had a family sitting around a christmas tree and it was decorated so beatifully!!!! exciting!

*Snowflake*
10-28-2011, 07:08 PM
that's great:elf3:I'm curious if Coca-Cola has new commercial this year?

ornamentmaven
10-28-2011, 09:47 PM
I've seen several Christmas commrrcials - I also saw the Glade commercial and one for Petsmart

purpleskies
10-28-2011, 11:31 PM
i think coke is doing a commerical this year because they have new designs on their soda for christmas but i only seen the can once on the news and cant really remember the design i know theres a polar bear on it. later on yesterday we seen a few more christmas commericals.. i know they are just commercials but i still get all excited! lol

*Snowflake*
10-29-2011, 06:40 PM
i think coke is doing a commerical this year because they have new designs on their soda for christmas but i only seen the can once on the news and cant really remember the design i know theres a polar bear on it. later on yesterday we seen a few more christmas commericals.. i know they are just commercials but i still get all excited! lol

really? thx for that info:elf3:

ornamentmaven
10-30-2011, 02:06 AM
Saw several new commercials last night. LOL I don't even remember the products - just enjoyed the commercials

purpleskies
11-05-2011, 10:39 PM
i just saw the funniest commercial for christmas! its a walmart commercial and the family is putting christmas decorations out the dad comes into the room with his itunes device for christmas music and i think he says he picked the best song and its "grandma got run over by a reindeer" and the dad starts dancing all goofy not realizing grandma is there sitting in the chair all bandaged up and shes like " i had the right of way!!!" it was sooo funny!

XmasDVD
11-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Watch LOTS of Christmas commercials including the new ones
http://xmasdvd.com

stampedbysanta
12-15-2016, 12:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFPcsYGriEs Apple Christmas Video 2016 #Loveit