PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Books

nholl4
10-26-2011, 04:05 AM
Hey everyone! So what are your fav Christmas books?? I read one a few years ago that warmed my heart, but I can't remember what it is called!! It was a small novel with a boy watching Santa put a star on top of the tree. The book was about this boy whose father had just recently passed...but a spirit that looked like his father kept visiting him, and as it got closer to Christmas he looked more and more like Santa! It is a really good book, and if anyone knows what one I am talking about, could you please let me knw the name? ;)

JollyElfDC
10-26-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm sorry I can't help with your book, but one of my favorites is "The Best Christmas Pagent Ever".

ornamentmaven
10-26-2011, 09:56 PM
Twas the Night Before Christmas

nholl4
10-27-2011, 12:56 PM
I love that book!! I also like all the holiday books by Jan Brett...the illustrations, as well as the stories, are beautiful! :) When I was a child, my favourite book was a picture book with a bunny family celebrating Chritmas called Binky's first Christmas...it's wonderful!

Mr. Christmas
10-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Christmas list..good book..But I do love the old stand by's..

nholl4
10-27-2011, 11:54 PM
I can't argue with you there!!:christmastree:

jessicayy
11-23-2011, 04:55 PM
sorry,i just read The Bible

mina553
12-13-2011, 12:25 PM
I can't argue with you there!!:christmastree:
lol nholl the whole thing ?:waving:

mina553
12-13-2011, 12:26 PM
sorry,i just read The Bible
lol jessicayy the whole thing ?:elf3:

Utorposeh
02-12-2012, 02:32 AM
very good article I need it Thanks for the post.

pjburdi
02-22-2012, 06:37 AM
Here's a story I just found on Amazon in the middle of February, and it is WONDERFUL. It put me in the mood for Christmas right away.

"Christmas On The Move Out West"
"A wacky memoir that is destined to become the new baby boomer Christmas classic."
This TRUE STORY takes place in Portland, Oregon, 1968, and spans the month of December.
A coming of age account of a dysfunctionally functional family. A widower with five children and his spinster sister roll with the punches as best they can in a collection of crazy, humorous and sentimental anecdotes full of surprises with an unexpected ending.

You can find the book on Amazon.com

Merry Christmas in February !

Mr. Christmas
03-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Chicken soup for the Christmas soul:presents3:
Here's a story I just found on Amazon in the middle of February, and it is WONDERFUL. It put me in the mood for Christmas right away.

"Christmas On The Move Out West"
"A wacky memoir that is destined to become the new baby boomer Christmas classic."
This TRUE STORY takes place in Portland, Oregon, 1968, and spans the month of December.
A coming of age account of a dysfunctionally functional family. A widower with five children and his spinster sister roll with the punches as best they can in a collection of crazy, humorous and sentimental anecdotes full of surprises with an unexpected ending.

You can find the book on Amazon.com

Merry Christmas in February !