PDA

View Full Version : Tabletop Trees

Merry Christmas Darling
10-18-2011, 07:34 AM
I have several tabletop trees. Does anyone else?

I browse the internet for pictures:

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Tabletop%20Trees/Christmasatbellasrosecottagedotblogspotdotcom.jpg
bellasrosecottage.blogspot.com

I like those ornaments!

:christmastree: Is there anyone here who has a tabletop tree because space is limited?

ornamentmaven
10-18-2011, 07:53 AM
I just bought a white 4 foot tabletop tree to replace one that I can't find!

Merry Christmas Darling
10-18-2011, 08:23 AM
I just bought a white 4 foot tabletop tree to replace one that I can't find!

Well, you know me, I can hardly wait to see it!

ChantelleJoy
10-18-2011, 04:41 PM
My mom doesn't put up full trees anymore. In the last several years she's only ever put up a small table-top fake tree (although she owns two). I believe it's about 2 feet tall. She has a fairly small apartment.

But - she still loves decorating and loves finding 'mini' ornaments and decorations for her trees. :)

She's very particular - and always colour coordinates!

Merry Christmas Darling
10-18-2011, 09:07 PM
My mom doesn't put up full trees anymore. In the last several years she's only ever put up a small table-top fake tree (although she owns two). I believe it's about 2 feet tall. She has a fairly small apartment.

But - she still loves decorating and loves finding 'mini' ornaments and decorations for her trees. :)

Oh, I hope you post a picture this year.

omgitzdestineex
10-19-2011, 02:05 AM
I have one that I keep in my room over the holiday's. It's white & I decorate it with colored glass balls :elf1: I love it so much. It brings a little holiday cheer into my room. I'll post a picture when I put it up this year.

ChantelleJoy
10-19-2011, 06:09 AM
Oh, I hope you post a picture this year.

I definitely will! Although she's very strict about when she decorates for Christmas.
I guess it has something to do with having two children both born in Late-November...
So her trees won't go up till my after my Brother's birthday, November 27th

:)

HollyJolly
10-19-2011, 11:03 PM

My grandmother has been putting up a small fiber optic tree on a table in her den...I can't stand it! It is not because she doesn't have room for a regular size tree, she just doesn't want to bother with it...I have offered many times to put it up for her, but she doesn't want me to....so on Christmas Eve when our family meets, we usually meet at my aunt's house, because I refuse to open presents under a 3 ft fiber optic tree...:familytree:

Merry Christmas Darling
10-27-2011, 07:26 AM
Here's the new tree that my husband bought:

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Tabletop%20Trees/o31C04E02-1-1.jpg

MinnesotaMike
10-27-2011, 08:15 AM
My parents now use a small tree that they put on the ledge of the bay window. They switched several years ago once my sister and I were both married and gone.

ornamentmaven
10-27-2011, 08:58 AM
Here's the new tree that my husband bought:

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Tabletop%20Trees/o31C04E02-1-1.jpg

Looks like a very nice, full tree

michelmas
10-29-2011, 08:32 PM
Our big Christmas tree is in the living room but we have a small one on the kitchen table, where we eat most of our meals, as a centerpiece (so as not to forget it is Christmas??). We also have a small table top tree in our wood shop because it looks nice with the fireplace.