PDA

View Full Version : Christmas is closer than it was last week!

Merry Christmas Darling
09-21-2011, 01:55 AM
:yahoo: So I'm ordering some gifts from catalogs and/or online! :singing:

I'm catching the spirit! I'm jumping for joy!

ChantelleJoy
09-21-2011, 06:50 AM
I both love this time of year, and hate it!

We're close enough to Christmas that I start to Get That Christmassy Feeling, but far enough away that I can't share it with everyone in my life.
Soon, I'm going to have to start hearing the moaning & groaning from everyone "It's not even Halloween yet, why is there Christmas stuff out?" - when I actually LOVE IT!

I have my little joys, like you said, Shopping for gifts...
Ordering Craft Supplies, and Books...
and, of course ATC FORUM!

Can't wait for it to be even closer... NEXT WEEK!:christmastree:

MinnesotaMike
09-22-2011, 07:40 AM
I was listening to a Christmas CD in the car today, and when a car pulled up next to me, I turned it down a little so as to avoid getting that nutty look they'd give me if they heard it. :(

ornamentmaven
09-22-2011, 11:01 AM
Once the calendar hits October, I am in the holiday spirit! My birthday is 10/2, my anniversary is 10/20, then we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, the entire lead up to Christmas with cards, decorating, baking, shopping, partying, Christmas Eve, The Day,and New Years!!! It all starts in less than 10 days!

SilverBells
09-22-2011, 02:29 PM
I was listening to a Christmas CD in the car today, and when a car pulled up next to me, I turned it down a little so as to avoid getting that nutty look they'd give me if they heard it. :(

Wow that's exactly what I did too today :santahat:

We trully are Christmas nuts and I love it. :yahoo:

MinnesotaMike
09-22-2011, 10:36 PM
Let me tell ya...there are certainly worse things to be than Christmas Nuts!!

Merry Christmas Darling
10-06-2011, 11:23 AM
We're making progress!

Christmas_mama
10-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Let me tell ya...there are certainly worse things to be than Christmas Nuts!!

That is very true :)

MinnesotaMike
10-07-2011, 01:53 AM
I was listening to my CDs in the car again this morning.

christmasislove
10-10-2011, 07:58 PM
I feel the same way as all of you! Too far away to share my Christmas Spirit, too close not to be jumping for holiday joy!! I listen to Christmas Music in my car and I can't wait to see all the decorations all over town! SOOO glad there's this forum to be as Crazy for Christmas as I want to be!!:xmastounge:

Mr. Christmas
10-11-2011, 02:22 AM
Lol,...We listen to a Christmas Cd every morning with the wife and kids in the car..And I go through the same thing when we come up to a light...I love that the stores have out the Christmas stuff already...It makes me relax to just see the stuff out..and If I had a bad day it helps me relax and remember whats really important in my life...Faith and Family.

Mr. Christmas
10-11-2011, 02:22 AM
Lol,...We listen to a Christmas Cd every morning with the wife and kids in the car..And I go through the same thing when we come up to a light...I love that the stores have out the Christmas stuff already...It makes me relax to just see the stuff out..and If I had a bad day it helps me relax and remember whats really important in my life...Faith and Family.