PDA

View Full Version : This became a tradition

Merry Christmas Darling
09-10-2011, 03:07 PM
One year some friends gave us a snow scene puzzle for Christmas. Now we buy one every Christmas and put the box under the tree. I usually pick it out and wrap it so that it's a surprise for my husband.

MinnesotaMike
09-10-2011, 09:11 PM
gift traditions are always cool.

Heather
10-12-2011, 07:31 PM
When my son was two, we stayed in a hotel for Christmas and when it was time to go for lunch, we were going downstairs when he suddenly bolted to the nearest window, looked up and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY JESUS!" It has now become a tradition for us all to wish Jesus a happy birthday every morning before we get up! :my lord:

Merry Christmas Darling
10-13-2011, 12:04 AM
When my son was two, we stayed in a hotel for Christmas and when it was time to go for lunch, we were going downstairs when he suddenly bolted to the nearest window, looked up and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY JESUS!" It has now become a tradition for us all to wish Jesus a happy birthday every morning before we get up! :my lord:

:angel: Children are so precious!

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/DiademRose/Christmas%20Graphics/Christmas-Religious.gif

MinnesotaMike
10-13-2011, 03:49 AM
My wife's family has always said "Happy Birthday Jesus" on Christmas morning since she was little. Now she has our boys doing it too.

bobdavis118
10-15-2011, 06:54 AM
We used to have a tradition of using tube socks for stockings... I know it's weird - just how it was.

Christmas_mama
11-04-2011, 08:32 PM
One year some friends gave us a snow scene puzzle for Christmas. Now we buy one every Christmas and put the box under the tree. I usually pick it out and wrap it so that it's a surprise for my husband.

We have a similar tradition... Well, kind of similar. One Christmas I bought my Nan a 'hunky men' calendar as a joke... but she LOVED it, and it was so funny, so every year since then she has had a similar themed calendar wrapped and hidden under her tree :presents1: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/Smileys/rofl.gif

Mazzy
08-27-2012, 03:57 AM

I love puzzles anyway so every year i get a Christmas puzzle given to me on the first weekend of December so i do it then and it becomes part of the decorations :elf3: