PDA

View Full Version : What is on your christmas list?

onemagicalchristmas
10-29-2008, 07:59 PM
I want CHristmas dvds
Baby Mama dvd
Made of Honor dvd
MP3 player
extra firm beautyrest pillows
cotton candy body spray
digital photo frame

we will see what I get after CHristma.

presentspresentspresentspresentspresents

PumpkinJack81
10-30-2008, 12:26 PM
I want CHristmas dvds
Baby Mama dvd
Made of Honor dvd
MP3 player
extra firm beautyrest pillows
cotton candy body spray
digital photo frame

we will see what I get after CHristma.

presentspresentspresentspresentspresents

Baby Mama is hilairous!!!! :santahat:

Sounds like a good Christmas list to me. showing presents

PumpkinJack81
10-30-2008, 12:28 PM
I haven't really thought of my Christmas list...Our son will be 14-months this Christmas so my wife and I have been focusing on what we're giving him. It's so much more fun to buy for kids, especially your own! :santahat: presents

noelglori
10-30-2008, 01:55 PM
I agree PumpkinJack, I love buying for my kids and grandchildren. My shopping always starts with the grandchildren.

I usually get my grandchildren something to play with a toy and depends on their age sometimes it's a video game. This year 5 of the younger grandchildren asked for more Webkinz so that was easy and I have them all bought. Now I have to get them an outfit or some other clothing and I always make them up a treat bag.

PumpkinJack81
10-30-2008, 06:34 PM
I agree PumpkinJack, I love buying for my kids and grandchildren. My shopping always starts with the grandchildren.

I usually get my grandchildren something to play with a toy and depends on their age sometimes it's a video game. This year 5 of the younger grandchildren asked for more Webkinz so that was easy and I have them all bought. Now I have to get them an outfit or some other clothing and I always make them up a treat bag.

Oh yes, Webkinz are a big item for a lot of kids. That's nice that you give them an assortment of gifts. presents

onemagicalchristmas
10-30-2008, 10:53 PM
what are Webkinz I don't have children so I don't really keep up on what toys and other stuff is out there!

But I like the idea of a toy and an article or outfit for kids. Maybe that is what I will do with my greats next year.

Regina
10-31-2008, 01:32 PM
I never make a Christmas list. With 5 kids there is rarely enough left lol :)

PumpkinJack81
11-01-2008, 03:07 AM
what are Webkinz I don't have children so I don't really keep up on what toys and other stuff is out there!

But I like the idea of a toy and an article or outfit for kids. Maybe that is what I will do with my greats next year.

Webkinz are stuffed animals that come with a unique code that children go online and enter to get into the Webkinz world. They feed them, create rooms for them, buy their Webkinz things, and can even play games. Read more about them on the Webkinz site (http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/).

sandra040772
11-01-2008, 01:02 PM
MP3 Players, Digital Picture Frames, massage vouchers, etc. but I still have enough time.

Theresa Cunningham
11-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Let's see..

New white wood blinds for my L.R, Den & bathroom

New curtains for kitchen

Hallway needs painting...lol

Merry Christmas Darling
11-01-2008, 10:17 PM
I haven't really thought of my Christmas list...Our son will be 14-months this Christmas so my wife and I have been focusing on what we're giving him. It's so much more fun to buy for kids, especially your own! :santahat: presents

I agree!!! presents

onemagicalchristmas
11-01-2008, 11:35 PM
In other words you will have to do the work if you get the gifts you want. I would not like to do that. But we keep up on those things during the year. I make it a rule for our house nothing for the house at christmas. I feel it is the only time we have for luxuries throughout the year so why waste wishes on the house.:snowman::snowman:

Merry Christmas Darling
11-02-2008, 03:36 AM
Let's see..

New white wood blinds for my L.R, Den & bathroom

New curtains for kitchen

Hallway needs painting...lol

Wow! Now that's cool! I love getting things that make my house pretty. But I usually ask for something that the grandkids would enjoy when they come to visit. Last year I begged for a hippopotamus for Christmas and I got one! I love my little hippo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Idnam/All%20Things%20Christmas/Christmas2007190.jpg

Theresa Cunningham
11-02-2008, 05:47 AM
LOL A hippo how adorable!

Theresa Cunningham
11-02-2008, 05:50 AM
Our 16 yr old has just informed me that he would love to have money on a bp gas card for his truck..so that'll probably be his christmas..and we will get him a few surprises too.

txsnowgirl
11-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Mine is a digital camcorder. IF I have a job, I will get one, hehe:santahat:

onemagicalchristmas
11-02-2008, 05:49 PM
I want a job to but after CHristmas if I get a car to drive to work that would be great.

RedVelvetCake
11-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Hm... what do I want? I don't know. I notice I can't think of things to want for Christmas the older I get. More and more, it becomes a question of: What do my friends and family want? But the older they get, the less they want to!

But I guess it's safe assume that we all want a nice Christmas, and hopefully, a nice Christmas bonus from work?

RedVelvetCake
11-03-2008, 10:28 PM
I want a job...

How funny! I was just about to post that, but refrained since everyone is facing hard times these days.

Aggie Nation
11-07-2008, 02:38 AM
money
money
and mo- money
...oh and a new car while you're at it :D

Theresa Cunningham
11-07-2008, 02:43 PM
I want my son to make up his mind before it's too late..lol

onemagicalchristmas
11-08-2008, 01:51 AM
I am waiting for my nieces two kids to let us know what they want. I am planning on getting them a couple games from santa to help her out plus I am making their stockings. I am not sure where her money goes but the kids need christmas!