PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help!

HollyJollyChristmas
09-24-2008, 12:06 AM
I need help on what to get for a teenanger (girl) around the age of 12. I just can't find anything that I know for sure that she would enjoy. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Merry Christmas Darling
09-24-2008, 04:35 AM
Last year I took my granddaughter shopping and let her select her own necklace. I told her she couldn't have it till Christmas. Does the twelve-year-old collect anything? Our thirteen-year-old granddaughter collects buttons. I gave two other granddaughters jewelry boxes last Christmas. I think books make nice gifts. When all else fails, a gift certificate to a favorite store will work.

PumpkinJack81
09-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Last year I took my granddaughter shopping and let her select her own necklace. I told her she couldn't have it till Christmas. Does the twelve-year-old collect anything? Our thirteen-year-old granddaughter collects buttons. I gave two other granddaughters jewelry boxes last Christmas. I think books make nice gifts. When all else fails, a gift certificate to a favorite store will work.

Great suggestions Linda! I was going to say jewelry or a gift certificate to a favrotie clothing store. When kids get that age they can be very particular and sometimes the gift cards work best.

soaplady
09-29-2008, 06:39 AM
Hi, I was thinking that she might like some handmade Lavender and Lilac soaps. My daughter just turned 13 this year, and she really loves bathing in handmade soaps that smell wonderful and natural. :rudolph:

onemagicalchristmas
10-19-2008, 03:52 PM
My 12 year old niece is into bath stuff and light shades of makeup. So I would check out gift baskets with nice bath stuff or make a small stocking with light makeup and facial products.

:christmastree:

USA MOM
12-24-2009, 02:43 AM
Alot of 12 year old girls like to shop at hollister and abercrombie. They also like gift cards they can use or perfume. Evry kid loves north faces and columbia's

jayarr
04-11-2010, 02:54 PM
I love the idea . :D

maiadr
04-13-2010, 02:06 AM
My cousins love music a lot, maybe you can give her unique gifts (http://paintedsouvenirs.com/index.php) like iPod or CDs of favorite bands

or what about photo painting (http://paintedsouvenirs.com/index.php)?

Nancy E
10-30-2010, 04:18 AM
I just bought my 14 year old Niece a Blizzie for her birthday and she seemed to really love it! It is an instant Slushie maker. I ordered hers online at myblizzie dot com.

Nancy E
10-30-2010, 04:44 AM
I just bought my 14 year old Niece a Blizzie for her birthday and she seemed to really love it! It is an instant Slushie maker. I ordered hers online at myblizzie dot com.

loveofgiving
11-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Alot of 12 year old girls like to shop at hollister and abercrombie. They also like gift cards they can use or perfume. Evry kid loves north faces and columbia's

I was going to suggest the same thing. All young girls seem to be into those two brand names: hollister & abercrombie. Perhaps, american eagle to add to the store.

Elizabeth26
11-18-2010, 12:41 PM
I need help on what to get for a teenanger (girl) around the age of 12. I just can't find anything that I know for sure that she would enjoy. Any ideas would be appreciated!

I bought one of my daughters (age 11) a pair of diamond studs from mcqueenjewelry.com. They had a great sale last year for diamond studs for only $110; it made her feel so special.

kb86
11-28-2010, 02:16 PM
I really loved CRAFTING when I was that age. Maybe a book on beading or jewelry making and a giftcard to a local bead store? Or a macrame book (to weave macrame jewelry or bags), or scrapbooking, knitting? Picking up a hobby like that early on will give her a fun activity to fill free-time with, plus, more confidence as an older teenager!