PDA

View Full Version : What we got for Christmas 2010

SnowAngel
01-14-2011, 12:56 AM
In keeping with earlier traditions, I've taken it upon myself to create the "What we got for Christmas..." thread; just not sure how to make it a "sticky post" though...perhaps Chantelle can help?

So....what did everyone get for Christmas 2010? Were you happy with what you got?:presents2:

:tree1:

ornamentmaven
01-14-2011, 10:14 AM
"Design" perfume - my favorite, and lots of usful things like a curling iron, a can opener, a blouse, etc

Jordan
01-14-2011, 11:17 AM
I got lots of great stuff, but my favourite gifts were my new Steinbach nutcracker, a trading card collection that I've always wanted to complete since I was a kid, and a new mp3 player. :presents2:

Looking forward to hearing from everyone else!

jrsygrl71
01-17-2011, 09:22 AM
I got a lot of great things! I received a new TV for the den, a photo scanner, gift cards, clothes, new computer desk chair & much more! The hubby & I go all out every Christmas! It's so much fun! :presents1:

SilverBells
01-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Well I'm very pleased with what I got this last Christmas. :elf3: I got a pair of dressy leather shoes, my favorite perfume, a leather purse, a neclace, a book, a great cd collection of love songs and beautiful Christmas decorations. :yahoo:

tinkerbell2
01-28-2011, 01:15 AM
Well I got a lovely snowman shower curtain ( cant wait for this year to put it up )..:elf3:
and some lovely christmas decorations.
I also got some clothes and my eldest son and daughter bought me an Ipad...:smitten:

Ren Hyde
02-24-2011, 10:54 PM
hello..

Sorry for late posting. Now i got this page so i want to share about my gifts. Actually i never believe in worthy gift. One of my friend send me a Christmas crad which is something special and different from other cards. That card is personalized and water resistant ink. My friend got that card from Trifle Recipe Cards. If you want to know more you can contact TrifleRecipeCards.com.

Happy Christmas in Advance ! :santa2:

Regards,
Ren Hyde