PDA

View Full Version : What are you giving this year?

Elvira1986
12-22-2010, 07:59 PM
It's the season of giving, so what are you giving? Mainly I hope to be giving joy, a sense of hospitality and radiate happiness throughout the holidays.

Materialisticly speaking I'm giving:
My boyfriend: A voucher for two nights in a hotel in Berlin, 2 garfield pockets, a book about funny mess ups in Englisch by Dutch people(I always get my sin) and the Muse cd Haarp.
My dad: Keeping up appearances dvd box
My mom: a very pretty new wallet and some turqoise mugs
My sister: a make up bag and the perfum Heat by Beyonce
My brother: Pc game Need for speed Swift
My sister's boyfriend: A sillicon wrist support for the computer

MinnesotaMike
12-22-2010, 10:51 PM
I don't wanna say just yet. You never know who might be lurking on this board!!

Elvira1986
12-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Hahaha....

ornamentmaven
12-23-2010, 12:25 AM
My Mom - bracelet
My husband - clothes
My older daughter - clothing, a movie box, jewelry
My younger dughter - clothing, a DVD player, a movie box, jewelry

Jordan
12-23-2010, 01:19 AM
Broke the bank again this year. I won't list everything, but here's what I'm getting for my closest family...

Mom -- knitting bag, Toy Story 3 DVD, ceramic angel figurine, pjs, and a stuffed stocking
Dad -- bench vice, SRV cd, mini guitar, pjs, books
Wife -- NL Xmas Vacation DVD, chocolate, Wilson Philips cd, baby book, rocking chair for her and our new baby (still in the oven)

MinnesotaMike
12-23-2010, 04:51 AM
Broke the bank again this year. I won't list everything, but here's what I'm getting for my closest family...

Mom -- knitting bag, Toy Story 3 DVD, ceramic angel figurine, pjs, and a stuffed stocking
Dad -- bench vice, SRV cd, mini guitar, pjs, books
Wife -- NL Xmas Vacation DVD, chocolate, Wilson Philips cd, baby book, rocking chair for her and our new baby (still in the oven)

Hopefully you went with a glider rocker and not a regular rocking chair.

SnowAngel
12-23-2010, 05:10 AM
Bought my grandmother a sweater and some little stocking stuffers. Other gifts for the fam & friends include: mug, faux velvet shirt, outfit for friend's baby, bracelet for friend, set of 3 earrings for friend's daughter plus a chocolate santa, money, and earrings for another friend.

Jordan
12-23-2010, 07:11 AM
Hopefully you went with a glider rocker and not a regular rocking chair.
I did.

MinnesotaMike
12-23-2010, 07:17 AM
I did.

Good call. We still use ours with the 17 month old occasionally. Perfect for the middle-of-the-night bad dreams!

Seasonette
12-23-2010, 08:43 AM
Christmas food hampers all round this year...

Made Christmas Chutney and Tomato Chutney. Made Truffles, Muffins and Bite-size cakes. Making biscuits tomorrow night and adding some wine and cheese. Running out of time!

kamwang
05-14-2011, 11:02 PM
I will send some 925 sterling silver jewellery in 2011's Christmas Day!